The 30-Day Reset autoimmune diet made a drastic difference in my health and my autoimmune symptoms. Even though I was already eating a healthy, real food diet, removing other potential inflammatory foods helped me identify foods that were problematic for me personally and made a big difference in my health.
There are some core principles that are beneficial to everyone when it comes to health (like avoiding processed sugars, oils and grains), but the rest is truly a matter of personalization. That is why the 30-Day Reset is so beneficial. It gives your body a temporary break from potentially inflammatory foods and then lets you reintroduce them to determine what works best for you.
This diet is beneficial, but it does require planning and it isn’t easy. To help make it easier for you than it was for me, I’ve created a list of autoimmune friendly recipes below (some with modifications in parenthesis).
If you have your own recipes and want to check to see if they are autoimmune diet recipe friendly, you can download this PDF food list guide.
Autoimmune Diet Recipes:
- Homemade Bone Broth
- Naturally fermented sauerkraut (use salt method and omit whey)
- Dairy Free Water Kefir
Main Meal Recipes:
- Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe (omit any seed based spices or dairy toppings)
- Liver and Onions with Bacon (omit pepper and use coconut oil or bacon fat in place of butter)
- Stuffed Winter Squash Boats for Kids (omit pepper, use coconut oil in place of butter, omit parmesan, eggs, pecans and sour cream)
- Stuffed Zucchini (omit pepper, eggs, bell pepper and dairy toppings)
- Beef and Zucchini Stir Fry (use coconut oil in place of butter, omit pepper/red pepper flakes and dairy)
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (use coconut oil or animal fat in place of butter, omit arrowroot and sesame seeds)
- Simple Chuck Roast recipe (omit pepper)
- Ground Beef Jerky (omit pepper and optional spices)
- Bacon Apple Chicken(omit BBQ sauce and add extra approved spices if desired)
- Greek Meatballs (Omit almond flour, eggs, pepper and sauce. Serve atop cucumber slices and salad instead)
- Bacon Chicken Bites (omit mustard and pepper)
- Chicken Apple Stir Fry (use coconut oil or animal fat in place of butter, omit pepper)
- Chicken Squash Stir Fry (use coconut oil and omit pepper and optional spices)
- Parsnip Shrimp Lo Mein (omit pepper and green beans)
- Moroccan Stir Fry (omit cumin and pepper)
- Chicken Carbonara (omit parmesan and cream and use coconut oil or animal fat in place of butter)
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken (use coconut oil or bacon grease in place of butter)
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (omit pepper and toppings)
- Crispy Kale Chips
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (omit pepper)
- Sausage Stuffed Apples (omit pepper)
- Apple Pork Chops (omit pepper, use coconut oil in place of butter)
- Bacon Lime Sweet Potato Salad (omit pepper and red pepper flakes)
- Maple Tarragon Carrots (reduce honey in half and omit pepper)
- Roasted Cabbage Slices (omit pepper and any seed based spices)
- Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus (omit pepper)
- Mashed Cauliflower (omit dairy products and pepper)
- Sweet Potato Fries (omit pepper)
- Chard Wrapped Salmon (use coconut oil or olive oil in place of butter, omit pepper)
- Cucumber Onion Salad (omit pepper and stevia)
- Carrot Ginger Soup (omit curry and pepper)
Do you have any autoimmune diet friendly recipes? Please share them below!