I often get asked where I get ingredients for recipes or how to find specific products I mention in a post. I thought it would be helpful to create a resource of my most recommended resources. Please note: many of these links are affiliate links so if you purchase any of these items through the links on this page, I make a small commission that is used to help keep Wellness Mama running. I only link to products I personally use and support and if you purchase through my links, you have my sincere thanks! You can read my full affiliate disclosure here.
Most Recommended (I Use These Daily)
I love making my own beauty products, but when I don’t have time, I order these handmade products from Crunchy Betty on Etsy. (The deodorant and oil cleansing blends are Ah-Mazing!)
Special Deals For You
Save 10% on Xtrema Ceramic Non-Scratch Cookware, bakeware, silicon safe refrigerator storage containers and more with the code “WMX10” See all options here.
Save 50% on the awesome greens powder that I take daily for an added boost and nutritional insurance. Discount here.
Save 10% on my favorite organic mattress with the code WELLNESSMAMA.
Intellibed makes all-natural and organic memory foam mattresses and we love ours!
Specific Products and Supplements I Use:
- Hover – domain name registration
- StudioPress Sites – website hosting
- Wellness Theme – the WordPress theme I use
- Sucuri – website security
- WordPress SEO – search engine optimization plugin
- SEM Rush – SEO keyword research & analytics software
- Rainmaker Platform – ebooks, podcast, member library software
- ConvertKit – email autoresponder & newsletter service
- Google Apps – email, documents, backups, & more
- Dropbox – document management, sharing, & backups
- Gravity Forms – WordPress form creation plugin
- WP 101 – WordPress training videos
- Authority – online marketing course from Copyblogger.com
- Evernote – desktop & mobile app to manage blog post ideas