This easy recipe is a great way to eat tacos, without the unhealthy grains and tortillas. The romaine lettuce provides a satisfying crunch in these gluten free and grain free tacos. This is a super-fast meal to prepare on a busy night, and is kid-approved!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- chopped tomato, salsa, onions, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, etc
- Cook meat and season with cumin, garlic, chili powder and any desired seasonings to taste
- Cool slightly and put into romaine lettuce leaves like taco shells
- Top with desired condiments