This easy recipe is a great way to eat tacos, without the unhealthy grains and tortillas. The romaine lettuce provides a satisfying crunch in these gluten free and grain free tacos. This is a super-fast meal to prepare on a busy night, and is kid-approved!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon (non-spicy) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- chopped tomato, salsa, onions, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, etc to garnish