Pssstttt… This is important:
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on WellnessMama.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As WellnessMama.com has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way I help offset these costs.
- Katie/WellnessMama.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. This is a personal policy of mine as I want to make sure that all reviews are unbiased and of products I like and support enough to purchase myself.
- My first priority is always providing resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
The following are companies I have an affiliate relationship with:
- Amazon.com – Most clicked on links are to organic shea butter, Bentonite clay (good for detoxing), a natural dry brush (for skin), The Paleo Approach book, Grass fed gelatin powder (here’s why), organic Chia Seeds (this is how we use them), Bio Kult Probiotics, Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal (for whitening teeth), Earthing Mats, Calcium Carbonate (for making toothpaste), Castor Oil (for cleansing the face), and Diatomaceous Earth.
- Mountain Rose Herbs– Most clicked links are to Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Red Raspberry Leaf, and various assorted herbs.
- Radiant Life Catalog – Where I personally order Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin C, Dechlorinator for the bathtub, liver pills and more.
- Pete’s Paleo – Great place to order pre-made organic paleo meals from an amazing chef.
- Ancient Minerals– Where I get magnesium oil, magnesium flakes, probiotics and more.
- Xtrema Cookware – My favorite brand of non-toxic cookware. I use their pans exclusively and they offer a discount to my readers (click here for details)
- Hardlotion store – They sell pre-made versions of lotion bars (or here are recipes to make your own).
- GetBerkey – Where I bought my own water filter (that also filters fluoride). They sell the Berkey, the best water filter option I’ve found.
- Squatty Potty – We use these in all of our bathrooms. I reviewed them here.
- OraWellness – Where I order our toothbrushes and brushing blend for our whole family.
- Tropical Traditions – Where we order organic coconut oil, coconut flour, spices and more.
- US Wellness Meats – I purchase tallow and liver from them.
- Real Dose – They sell a great (safe) weight loss supplement and an Omega-3 that I take.
- Athletic Greens – Best real-food greens powder I’ve found.
Thanks so much for reading WellnessMama.com and if you decide to purchase something through any of my affiliate links, I really appreciate your support!