Ever struggle to stick to a healthy way of eating and living even though you know you should?
Fall to cookie-dough-and-potato-chip-binge temptations despite resolving to eat healthier?
Know you should stop using toxic chemicals but don’t know where to start?
Understand the benefits of exercise but have trouble actually doing it?
Need to start cooking and living healthier with your family but just don’t know where to begin?
The Wellness Challenge is for YOU!
Making lifestyle changes can be overwhelming! My Wellness Challenge is here to provide a community to help you as you improve your family’s lifestyle. There are always some wonderful prizes along the way and I love getting to e-meet a lot of you through the mini-challenges.
What Is It?
Over the next 30 Days, there will be a series of mini-challenges here at Wellness Mama to help you make any health changes you’ve been struggling to commit to. Each one will have its own prize and a fun activity attached! To make sure you get the chance to participate in each one, make sure to sign up for the Wellness Challenge Daily Emails below, which will include a daily mini-challenge, a boost of motivation, and some easy steps to a healthier life!
The Mini Challenges:
Over the next 30 days there will be ten mini challenges with their own prizes and incentives. I’ve tried to design the challenges to help you take baby steps to a healthier lifestyle without breaking the bank. There will be a new challenge every few days, but here’s an overview:
- Dial in your nutrition: Commit to eat a healthy, chemical free, real-food diet for the next 30 days with no cheating!
- Meal Plan: Planning is key when it comes to health changes. I’ll give you the tools you need to stick to it.
- Get the family on board by showing them how healthy real food can be.
- Move your body: Get the right kind of exercise for your body without spending hours in the gym.
- Clean out the chemicals: Replace your toxic cleaners with natural options.
- Food on your face: replace toxic toiletry items with natural, homemade alternatives.
- Boost Oral Health: So the mouth goes, so goes the body. Find out how your oral health represents overall health and how to improve it.
- Beauty Sleep: Sleep is vital to health and I’m offering a challenge and incentive to help you catch the ZZZs.
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy: Stress can destroy health as much as a poor diet. Let’s reduce yours.
- Smart Supplements: Figure out what nutrients you may be missing and how to supplement correctly.
There will be more details to come, but I’m looking forward to this journey with you!
Get Started Now!
Commit right now to living a healthier life for the next 30 days. The Wellness Lifestyle is designed to be a healthy lifestyle that is actually doable, even with kids, traveling or health challenges.
Start right now by committing to improving your family’s health for the next month. Don’t wait until Monday morning, don’t wait until you finish the Doritos in the cabinet… start now!
To help you in the journey, I’ve created a daily step by step guide that you’ll receive via email when you sign up on the list below. I’ll also be re-opening my meal plans toward the end of the month with the new MEAL PLAN GENERATOR that will let you create your own meal plans from all of my recipes (and 200 new ones!) and will generate a full shopping list customized to your family size. (Make sure you are on my email list if you want to find out the details).
Here are a few free printables for quick reference:
- Here’s a full week of my premium Meal Plans (budget friendly!) and a corresponding shopping list!
- Foods to Avoid
- Foods to Eat in Moderation
- Foods to Consume Freely
You can also check out my Start Here section for a round-up of helpful articles and my Resources page for Real Food and Natural Living Resources. If you’re up for it, also start a Wellness Journal in the forum with your goals and a “Before” picture to keep yourself accountable!
SPECIAL NOTE: The Wellness Challenge focuses on avoiding grains, sugars, chemicals, food additives and pesticides for 30-days. If you are immune compromised or have an auto-immune disease, you may also consider giving up dairy, nightshades and eggs to test for reactions to these too. The book It Starts With Food has a good explanation of why these foods can be harmful and how to avoid them.
Make the Commitment to Healthy Eating for 30-Days
Start now and give it your 100% for one month…. I’m here to help and there is a great community to back you up! There will be prizes and incentives along the way, but better health is the best incentive!
In the comments, tell me three action steps you WILL take this month to change your health!
Sign up here to receive a daily email each day for the next 30 days with a short health challenge for the day and some motivation along the way. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress!
Sign up Here:
If you’d like to receive the daily emails with a mini-challenge, motivation, and easy health steps, please enter your email here. No spam ever and you can unsubscribe at any time! Once you sign up and confirm that you want to participate (check your email) you’ll be directed to the quick start page where you will find some quick start tips and more complete details (for all of you self starters and over-achievers!).
The Rules! (and other fine print)
- This challenge is designed to help you improve your health and stay motivated for 30 days. I’m not going to police the guidelines or do anything to ensure that you are following them… you are on the honor system.
- Check out my Full Disclosure statement for more details, but I receive small affiliate commissions from some of the sponsors of the giveaways and from some of the links on my blog. The small amount that I make from these sites allow me to justify the large amount of time spend publishing Wellness Mama and I truly appreciate any affiliate links you click on. If you don’t want to use my affiliate link, feel free to visit the site directly.
- More resources to help you during the Challenge are available on my Resources and Wellness 101 pages.
- Please check out the forum and ask questions for me and others on there. I’d also encourage you to keep a journal to keep yourself accountable and get encouragement.
Are you in? Please introduce yourself in the comments and let me know what your health goals are!