Ever struggle to stick to a healthy way of eating and living even though you know you should?
Fall to cookie-dough-and-potato-chip-binge temptations despite resolving to eat healthier?
Know you should stop using toxic chemicals but don’t know where to start?
Understand the benefits of exercise but have trouble actually doing it?
Need to start cooking and living healthier with your family but just don’t know where to begin?
The Wellness Challenge is for YOU!
Making lifestyle changes can be overwhelming! My Wellness Challenge is here to provide a community to help you as you improve your family’s lifestyle. There are always some wonderful prizes along the way and I love getting to e-meet a lot of you through the mini-challenges.
View these slides on SlideShare here.
What Is It?
Over the next 30 Days, you will receive an email each day with a mini-challenge to help you make any health changes you’ve been struggling to commit to. To make sure you get the chance to participate in each one, make sure to sign up for the Wellness Challenge Daily Emails below, which will include a daily mini-challenge, a boost of motivation, and some easy steps to a healthier life!
The Mini Challenges
Over the next thirty days of the Wellness Challenge, there will be mini-challenges to help you switch to a healthier lifestyle. I’ve tried to design the challenges to help you take baby steps to a healthier lifestyle without breaking the bank. There will be a new challenge every day via email, but here’s an overview (click on the title of each step for helpful tips):
- Eat Real Food – Start consuming a nutrient dense diet if you aren’t already and avoid processed foods.
- Drink and Use Clean Water – Avoid chemicals in drinking water with a quality water filter and neutralize chemicals in bath or shower water.
- Breathe Clean Air
- Reduce Stress
- Avoid Toxins
There will be more details to come, but I’m looking forward to this journey with you!
Get Started Now!
Commit right now to living a healthier life for the next 30 days. The Wellness Lifestyle is designed to be a healthy lifestyle that is actually doable, even with kids, traveling or health challenges.
Start right now by committing to improving your family’s health for the next month. Don’t wait until Monday morning, don’t wait until you finish the Doritos in the cabinet… start now!
To help you in the journey, I’ve created a daily step by step guide that you’ll receive via email when you sign up on the list below. I’ll also be re-opening my meal plans toward the end of the month with the new MEAL PLAN GENERATOR that will let you create your own meal plans from all of my recipes (and 200 new ones!) and will generate a full shopping list customized to your family size. (Make sure you are on my email list if you want to find out the details).
Here are a few free printables for quick reference:
You can also check out my Start Here page for a round-up of helpful articles and my Resources page for Real Food and Natural Living Resources. If you’re up for it, also start a Wellness Journal with your goals, and take a “Before” picture to keep yourself accountable!
SPECIAL NOTE: The Wellness Challenge focuses on avoiding grains, sugars, chemicals, food additives and pesticides for 30-days. If you are immune compromised or have an auto-immune disease, you may also consider giving up dairy, nightshades and eggs to test for reactions to these too. The book It Starts With Food has a good explanation of why these foods can be harmful and how to avoid them.
Make the Commitment to Healthy Eating for 30-Days
Start now and give it a 100% effort for one month…. I’m here to help and there is a great community to back you up! What better incentive than improved health, more energy, increased libido, and weight loss is there?
In the comments, tell me three action steps you WILL take this month to change your health!
Sign up here to receive a daily email each day for the next 30 days with a short health challenge for the day and some motivation along the way. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress!
Sign up Here
If you’d like to receive the daily emails with a mini-challenge, motivation, and easy health steps, please enter your email here. No spam ever and you can unsubscribe at any time! Once you sign up and confirm that you want to participate (check your email) you’ll be directed to the quick start page where you will find some quick start action stpes and more complete details (for all of you self starters and over-achievers!).
The Rules! (and other fine print)
- This challenge is designed to help you improve your health and stay motivated for 30 days. I’m not going to police the guidelines or do anything to ensure that you are following them… you are on the honor system.
- Check out my Affiliate Disclosure statement for more details, but I receive small affiliate commissions from some of the sponsors of the giveaways and from some of the links on my blog. The small amount that I make from these sites allow me to justify the large amount of time spent creating and curating content for WellnessMama.com, and I truly appreciate any affiliate links you click on. If you don’t want to use my affiliate link, feel free to visit the site directly.
- More resources to help you during the Challenge are available on my Resources and Wellness 101 pages.
- I’d also encourage you to keep a journal to keep yourself accountable throughout the challenge.
Are you in? Please introduce yourself in the comments and let me know what your health goals are!