Today’s episode is on a topic that I think will be helpful to a lot of you. Our conversation today is all about letting go of trauma fast, rewiring our subconscious mind, learning self-love, and finding peace.
I’m here with Stephanie Kwong who has spent over 13 years in the personal development industry. She’s trained and worked as a subconscious rewiring coach and is now the Co-founder and CEO of the Rapid Rewire Method. Stephanie has made it her mission to show the world how these tools can help us cultivate joy, find fulfillment and liberation, and end cycles of suffering.
And I’m really excited about this because our subconscious brain and past trauma can really impact not only our thoughts, feelings, and relationships, but our physical health as well. Stephanie introduces us to a groundbreaking and radically effective method that guarantees rapid integrative healing, change, and transformation. Many of us are conditioned to think we need years of therapy before seeing progress, but Stephanie is here to show us that isn’t the case.
It’s also a bit more of a vulnerable episode for me because she does an exercise with me while we’re on the podcast together. And we go over a recent frustration I’ve been having and help me to let it go and overcome it. So let’s jump right in!
Episode Highlights With Stephanie
- How a very difficult adult experience led her to the work she does today and how it profoundly impacted her too
- What a stuck identity is and how they can get in the way of achieving what we want
- An identity is when we take on a point of view to help achieve something and why the stuck identities are the issue
- What happens when we have two conflicting identities at the same time
- The brain doesn’t know the difference between something that has actually happened and an imagined experience of the same thing
- How to use the fact that the brain doesn’t know the difference between doing an imagining to your advantage
- Things we can do to help our children avoid stuck identities by allowing them to speak authentically without judgement
- The key to integration is to de-identify with individual ones
- A live demo on me of one of her processes on something vulnerable happening in my life and how you can use this same system with journaling to work through something
- Why self talk is so important and how to learn how to shift it if this is something that is a struggle for you
- Three tools that helped her shift her inner self talk
- What mirror work is and how it can be helpful
- Why play is important and how it means that your inner child feels safe – a lightning bolt moment for me… was my resistance to play and games for many years because my inner child didn’t feel safe?
Resources We Mention
- Rapidrewiremethod.com (with free resource)
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins, MD
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
More From Wellness Mama
- 584: Tucker Max on the Most Significant Finding for Processing Emotions, Trauma, and PTSD
- 673: Words Matter, Talking on Eggshells & Changing Relationships by Changing Our Words with Sam Horn
- 582: Frank Elaridi on the Power of Emotions and Hidden Trauma (And How to Clear Them)
- 574: Gabby Bernstein on Happy Days: From Trauma to Freedom and Inner Peace
- 513: Tanner Wallace on Childhood Trauma, Attachment Wounds, and How to Heal
- 501: Terry Real on Breaking Through Shame, Anger, and Trauma & Healing Relationships
- 473: Aleks Rybchinskiy on Pain, Trauma, and Inner Work for Health and Healing
- 628: Dr. Cassie Huckaby on Your Life Is Your Medicine & the Power of Belief