Today’s episode features Frank Elaridi, a former Emmy award-winning journalist and highly sought-after healer. He co-founded Modern Nirvana to help transform people’s lives by sharing ancient practices and modern biohacks for better spiritual and physical health.
This episode hit a personal note for me since Frank did a live “heart clearing” on me. It’s part of emotional release therapy which can even be done remotely. We also talked about what inherited trauma is and how to get rid of it for good.
There’s lots of fascinating content in this episode that can help us get rid of stuck trauma (especially subconscious trauma) and the physical struggles it can cause. I know in my own autoimmune healing journey, clearing past trauma was an important key to unlocking physical healing.
I hope you find this conversation as helpful and enlightening as I did!
Episode Highlights With Frank Elaridi
- How he went from nationally known journalist to what he does now
- The way trauma stores in the body
- How to clear trauma on a subconscious level
- What the emotion code is
- How emotional release works remotely and what’s going on
- A live heart clearing example on me
- What inherited trauma is and how to clear it
- A study on mice that helps explain generational and inherited trauma
- How movement and meditation help process emotions
- Meditation and tapping for kids to help them process emotions
- How with trauma, the body feels and responds to the memory as if it was happening in real time and how clearing the emotions allows the memory to remain without the negative physical response
- His conference in September (I will be there)
- How to work with Frank
- Why the body knows what to do and how to learn from it
- The reason pain is a good thing
Resources We Mention
- Frank Elaridi – website
- Frank Elaridi – Instagram
- Frank Elaridi – Youtube
- Plant Medicine Playlist
- Blind People Seeing Without Eyes – Youtube
- Modern Nirvana Summit – September 2022 (I’ll be there)
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins, MD, Ph.D
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins, MD, Ph.D
- It Didn’t Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle by Mark Wolynn
- Leelaq block
- A Course in Miracles and the Workbook by Helen Schucman
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Vasistha’s Yoga by Swami Venkatesananda
More From Wellness Mama
- 483: Mark Wolynn on Why It Didn’t Start With You, Inherited Trauma & How We Heal
- 309: How I Overcame Trauma (and Lost 50 Pounds)
- 574: Gabby Bernstein on Happy Days: From Trauma to Freedom and Inner Peace
- 513: Tanner Wallace on Childhood Trauma, Attachment Wounds, and How to Heal
- 501: Terry Real on Breaking Through Shame, Anger, and Trauma & Healing Relationships
- 454: Dr. Jennifer Tippett on Trauma Therapy, Never Wasting Triggers, and Psychedelic Research
- 447: Kambo Frog Medicine for Detox, Healing, and Trauma Release With Todd Shipman
- 440: Dr. Ari Langdon on Working Through Trauma & Understanding the Mind/Body Connection
- 315: Mindfulness for Moms With Ziva Meditation’s Emily Fletcher
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.