Today’s episode features Frank Elaridi, a former Emmy award-winning journalist and highly sought-after healer. He co-founded Modern Nirvana to help transform people’s lives by sharing ancient practices and modern biohacks for better spiritual and physical health.
This episode hit a personal note for me since Frank did a live “heart clearing” on me. It’s part of emotional release therapy which can even be done remotely. We also talked about what inherited trauma is and how to get rid of it for good.
There’s lots of fascinating content in this episode that can help us get rid of stuck trauma (especially subconscious trauma) and the physical struggles it can cause. I know in my own autoimmune healing journey, clearing past trauma was an important key to unlocking physical healing.
I hope you find this conversation as helpful and enlightening as I did!
Episode Highlights With Frank Elaridi
- How he went from nationally known journalist to what he does now
- The way trauma stores in the body
- How to clear trauma on a subconscious level
- What the emotion code is
- How emotional release works remotely and what’s going on
- A live heart clearing example on me
- What inherited trauma is and how to clear it
- A study on mice that helps explain generational and inherited trauma
- How movement and meditation help process emotions
- Meditation and tapping for kids to help them process emotions
- How with trauma, the body feels and responds to the memory as if it was happening in real time and how clearing the emotions allows the memory to remain without the negative physical response
- His conference in September (I will be there)
- How to work with Frank
- Why the body knows what to do and how to learn from it
- The reason pain is a good thing
Resources We Mention
- Frank Elaridi – website
- Frank Elaridi – Instagram
- Frank Elaridi – Youtube
- Plant Medicine Playlist
- Blind People Seeing Without Eyes – Youtube
- Modern Nirvana Summit – September 2022 (I’ll be there)
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins, MD, Ph.D
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins, MD, Ph.D
- It Didn’t Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle by Mark Wolynn
- Leelaq block
- A Course in Miracles and the Workbook by Helen Schucman
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Vasistha’s Yoga by Swami Venkatesananda
More From Wellness Mama
- 483: Mark Wolynn on Why It Didn’t Start With You, Inherited Trauma & How We Heal
- 309: How I Overcame Trauma (and Lost 50 Pounds)
- 574: Gabby Bernstein on Happy Days: From Trauma to Freedom and Inner Peace
- 513: Tanner Wallace on Childhood Trauma, Attachment Wounds, and How to Heal
- 501: Terry Real on Breaking Through Shame, Anger, and Trauma & Healing Relationships
- 454: Dr. Jennifer Tippett on Trauma Therapy, Never Wasting Triggers, and Psychedelic Research
- 447: Kambo Frog Medicine for Detox, Healing, and Trauma Release With Todd Shipman
- 440: Dr. Ari Langdon on Working Through Trauma & Understanding the Mind/Body Connection
- 315: Mindfulness for Moms With Ziva Meditation’s Emily Fletcher
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Inside Tracker. I’m loving this because we now have access to more data about our health than we ever had. But sometimes it’s hard to know what to do with all the data. And that’s why Inside Tracker provides you with a personalized plan to build strength, speed, recovery, and optimize your health for the long haul based on your own data. It’s created by leading scientists in aging, genetics, and biometrics. And Inside Tracker analyzes your blood, your DNA, and your fitness tracking data to identify where you’re optimized and where you’re not. You get a daily action plan with personalized guidance on the right exercise, nutrition, and supplements for your body. And when you connect Inside Tracker with your Fitbit or your Garmin, you’ll also unlock real-time recovery pro tips after you complete a workout. It’s like having a personal trainer and a nutritionist in your pocket to interpret all that data and give you recommendations that are best for you. And for a limited time, you can get 20% off everything in the Inside Tracker store. Just go to Insidetracker.com/wellnessmama.
This podcast is sponsored by BiOptimizers. And I have to say they’ve done it again. They’ve just released their new and improved formula for Magnesium Breakthrough, which is the most powerful magnesium supplement on the market today. The product was already amazing, but they have continually researched and improved, and iterated. And this is their fourth generation formula, which means it’s now gone through even more potent and effective testing. And it’s even stronger for reducing stress, improving sleep, and boosting energy.
If you’ve already taken Magnesium Breakthrough, you’ll want to try the new formula as soon as you can, because it now includes cofactors like B6 and manganese, that help with the absorption of magnesium. And if you’ve never tried Magnesium Breakthrough before, now is the perfect time, and here’s why.
For the deepest healing of many health problems, Dr. Mark Sircus says there’s going to be only one answer, and that answer is magnesium. So why does he say that? Two reasons. First, magnesium is involved in 80% of the body’s metabolic reactions. And second, about 75% of people are not getting enough magnesium. So this is a much bigger problem than most people think because when you don’t get enough magnesium, you suffer from poor sleep, low energy and higher stress levels, all which deplete your magnesium even more.
In every bottle of Mag Breakthrough, you get seven unique forms of organic, full-spectrum magnesium, which can dramatically improve your health, your sleep, and your stress. And because it supports mental wellness, it can help you finally feel like yourself again. It’s just two capsules a day and you’ll be amazed at the results. There’s an exclusive offer just for you by going to magbreakthrough.com/wellnessmama and using the code Wellness Mama during checkout to save 10% and get free shipping.