If you’ve switched to a Wellness Lifestyle, chances are you are eating your fair share of salads.
One food that people commonly miss when they drop the unhealthy vegetable oils is Ranch Dressing. This easy recipe is a good substitute. It doesn’t taste exactly the same, but has the creamy texture and same type of flavor. There are also endless variations, so mix it up!
- ½ to ¾ cup Plain Full Fat Yogurt or Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp (or more to taste) of dried dill weed
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP parmesan
- Put yogurt, garlic and spices in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Very slowly, add the oil so that it emulsifies.
- Use immediately, or store up to 1 week in the fridge
- Use 2 tsp of fresh herbs like dill, mint, or basil for alternate flavors.
- Use avocado instead of yogurt if you don’t tolerate dairy.
- Use Italian Seasoning instead of dill and double the parmesan for a ceasar like dressing