Today’s episode is with one of the most fascinating people I have met in recent years. Eric Remensperger is a Wall Street lawyer with a unique story. Prior to moving from New York to Los Angeles (probably two of the highest stressed places in the world) he was a work hard, play hard, cigarette-smoking kind of guy. These days, he’s a holistic health expert and serious biohacker.
What changed? Like most with a passion for wellness, it started with his own diagnosis.
A Personal Quest to Cure Cancer
Eric’s life changed forever in June of 2016 when he received the diagnosis of advanced-stage prostate cancer.
In response, he did an incredible deep dive into all things related to cancer from the causes to therapies to the interventions. His ability to grasp the big picture about a complex disease and filter out all the noise is amazing.
This story has a happy ending: Eric was declared to be in remission after only 7 months of his cancer protocol. (Incredible and very rare with his type of cancer.) Eric doesn’t like to use the word “cure” when he’s talking about cancer, but rather the goal is to remain in a healing state and help others to do the same.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Eric’s story and how he was diagnosed with advanced aggressive cancer even while living a super healthy lifestyle
- what he feels are the roots of cancer
- the diagnosis: how he decided what to do next
- the condition that all cancer cells share
- tools Eric used to slow his cancer progression
- what ozone therapy is and the way Eric used ozone to help halt his cancer
- the benefits of high dose IV vitamin C (and how to use it against cancer)
- supplements Eric used during his recovery
- how therapeutic ketosis differs from nutritional ketosis
- why cancer loves glucose and why it’s important to avoid it
- the real reason grounding is so important
- how we know there is voltage in the cells and how this impacts our life
- why sunlight is so important (hint: not just for vitamin D)
- what redox is and why we all need to understand it
- why the sun and infraredlight are so important
- what GCMAF is and why we need it
- the reason emotional health is so vital for physical health
Resources We Mention
- QRS Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy Machine (mention Wellness Mama sent you to be able to order)
- Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On the Origin, Management, and Prevention of Cancer by Thomas Seyfried
- The Longevity Diet: Discover the New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight by Valter Longo
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, Vapor by Gerald Pollock
- Tripping Over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine’s Most Entrenched Paradigms by Travis Christofferson
- Power vs. Force by David Hawkins
- Healing Is Voltage by Jerry Tennant
- The Body Electric by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
- The Prime Cause of Cancer (Understand Cancer Series Book 2) by Otto Warburg
- 129: Childhood Cancer: Avoidance, Treatment, and Understanding the Odds with My Kid Cures Cancer
- The Link Between Sugar and Cancer
- Sulforaphane Benefits: How It Slows Aging, Fights Cancer & More
- My Experience With Water Fasting & Why I’ll Do It Again
- How to Do a Ketogenic Diet (& Is It Safe for Women?)
- Health Benefits of Rebounding
- Dry Brushing for Skin: 5 Benefits & How to Do It the Right Way
Special Thanks to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by SteadyMD. I’ve been using this company for the past year and I love them. Here’s how it works. Instead of having a primary doctor that you have to make an appointment to see, wait for hours in the office to visit, you can now have your doctor available whatever you need him or her through your phone. SteadyMD has a staff of doctors who are available via call, text or video chat whenever you need them, so they respond quickly and they already know your medical history. You get paired with a single doctor so you can work with them as a long-term partner for your health. They’re well versed in lab testing, preventative health, and functional medicine and they’re great for those random obscure off-hours medical questions so you don’t have to run to urgent care. You can check them out and see if they are right for you by visiting steadymd.com/wm. They do have limited spots available, so I’d check them out quickly if you’re interested.
This episode is brought to you by Crunchy Betty. It’s summer and where I am it is super hot and humid. I’ve always made my own deodorant and I still think that’s an amazing option. It works well, but lately, I’ve been so busy that I’ve been turning to a pre-made natural deodorant, and I am loving it. It’s called Kokomo Cream and it smells like a tropical vacation. Think coconut and lime in paradise and it works incredibly well. My husband uses it too, we both love the scent and we love how fresh we stay all day. My favorite part, it’s from a small family business and you could only find it right now on Etsy. So, you can find it by going to etsy.com/shop/crunchybetty.