I love peach season! Peaches are one of those fruits that aren’t nearly as good when they aren’t in season, so we typically just eat them (and eat a lot of them!) when they are. (If peaches aren’t in season, this recipe can be made with berries or other soft fruit, or you can try this berry cobbler recipe)
This year, peach season inspired ten new recipes already at our house, and here’s the first: Ten Minute Peach Cobbler! It only works with fresh peaches and is delicious! It’s also fast and easy to make a single serving. If you’re a peach fan, try this recipe! It’s also grain and added sugar free.
A randome note on the cream: I made homemade whipped cream with heavy whipping cream and a little stevia. I used a chopper blade on my immersion blender and I use the same one to grind coffee. I didn’t wash the coffee out first (because I’m lazy) and it was AH-MAZING! I highly recommend adding a tiny pinch of ground coffee to homemade whipping cream, though perhaps not on peaches…
- 4-6 fresh, ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil (per peach) or ¼ cup for 4-6 peaches
- 1-2 tablespoons almond flour (per peach) or about ½ cup for 4-6 peaches
- dash of vanilla extract
- If making the cream: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, ½ tsp vanilla, 4 drops (or more to taste) of stevia tincture. Put in blender or immersion blender and blend until creamy. Don’t over-blend or you’ll get butter!
- If the peaches aren’t organic or if you don’t like the skin, peel the peaches and cut into slices (about 8 slices per peach).
- Melt the butter or coconut oil in a skillet.
- Add the peach slices and cook approximately 5 minutes or until just starting to soften.
- Add the almond flour and vanilla and stir to coat peaches.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes and serve.
- Top with cream if desired.