This coconut flour Pumpkin Bread (or muffins) is another delicious variation of my Apple Cinnamon Coconut Flour Muffins and my Grain Free Banana Bread. This bread is delicious by itself or with a little melted butter or coconut oil. If you eat dairy, you can pour half of the batter into an 8×8 pan, add slices of cream cheese, and then add the rest of the batter.
If you are looking for a grain free, low-carb and sugar free bread for breakfasts or dessert…. try this recipe!
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bread or Muffins
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (pumpkin only… check the ingredients)
- ¼ cup coconut oil or butter (softened)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ¼ cup honey or a few drops of stevia extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl
- Using strong whisk or immersion blender (recommend!), mix until smooth and well incorporated. If batter is too thick, add a little coconut milk or water to thin, but don’t let it get runny at all.
- Put into greased muffin tins or an 8×8 baking dish (a regular loaf pan doesn’t work well)- For muffins, I use a ¼ cup measure to make pretty even sized. Batter will be somewhat thick.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes (muffins) or 20-25 minutes (bread) until lightly browned and set in middle.
- Optional topping: finely grind almonds or pecans and mix with butter or coconut oil to make a crumble topping.
What’s your favorite grain free recipe? Will you try these?