This is an easy recipe with a complex curry taste. It is super fast to make and only has only 6 ingredients, so it can be made on the go. This recipe goes from frozen to completely cooked in less than 30 minutes! Made to serve 2-3 so double if you are cooking for more!
- 1 lb shrimp (frozen or fresh, tails removed)
- 1 onion
- 3 T butter or coconut oil
- 1-3 tsp of curry powder (if you don’t like this, just sauté the shrimp in butter and add spices you do like)
- 1 cup coconut milk (can or carton)
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower or veggies of choice
What to do:
- Melt butter or oil in skillet and add sliced onion.
- Cook until slightly soft and add coconut milk, curry seasoning and other spices if desired
- Cook a couple minutes to incorporate flavors
- Add shrimp (thaw if frozen) and cook approx 5 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
- Serve with steamed veggies of choice topped with butter and salad with homemade dressing.