Many of my recipes are simple stir-fry type recipes because these are the ones I most often cook myself! From a convenience perspective, I certainly understand why many people choose fast food or processed food options… they save time (and sometimes money too).
That being said, with a little ingenuity, it is possible to make healthy options that are also fast and simple to prepare. I’ve found that by changing the spices used, it is easy to make a simple ground beef recipe taste delicious and add variety to a basic meal.
This simple stir-fry is one of our favorites, and it is somewhat inspired by my Greek Meatloaf Recipe, which is one of my all time favorite recipes…
Greek Stir-Fry Recipe
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef.
- While the meat is cooking, dice the onion.
- When the meat is nearly cooked, add the coconut oil and onion and cook until the meat is finished cooking.
- Stir in the basil, oregano, marjoram, and minced garlic.
- Mince the fennel bulb and greens and mint and add them to the skillet.
- Drain the diced tomatoes and add them and the green beans to the skillet.
- Cover the skillet and simmer 15 minutes or until all vegetables have softened.
- Check after ten minutes and add a couple tablespoons of water or chicken broth if needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
What is your favorite stir-fry? Share below!