Hormone expert Alisa Vitti has been helping women balance hormones for years. After not having a period for over ten years and fighting severe PCOS, Alisa figured out how to heal her own body and now helps others do the same.
Her mission is to help women understand and work with their periods, rather than fighting them.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why periods shouldn’t be painful (and what to do if yours is)
- The worst food you can eat for your hormones (hint: I hate this food too)
- What PGE1, PGE2 and PGE3 are and how the affect your cycle
- How Alisa healed her severe PCOS and naturally conceived her child after being told she never could
- The vast difference in the hormone cycles between men and women
- Why organizational products and systems designed for men can make things tougher for women
- How to use your monthly cycle to be healthier and more productive
- The way Alisa’s new app is helping women know the best foods to eat at various times of their monthly cycle for optimal health
- How her simple Cycle Syncing Protocol can help balance your hormones
- The protocol Alisa used to get her monthly cycle back after not having one for a decade!
Resources We Mention:
- Flo Living
- My Flo Tracker App
- Book: Woman Code
- Article: How to Balance Hormones Naturally
- Article: Why I Wear Orange Sunglasses At Night to Block Blue light
- Diva Cup for easier periods (or this Blossom Cup is a lower-priced alternative with great reviews)
- My Flo cycle tracking app
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is sponsored by Morrocco Method Haircare. If you haven’t heard of them they’re a great, completely natural hair care line. These products are totally different than any shampoo you’ve tried in the past. Instead of harsh detergents that strip out your hair’s natural oils, they help encourage healthy hair and scalp over time after a short detox period by encouraging the actual growth of the hair and the strength of the hair without the need for chemical products. Check them out at this link and use the code WellnessHair to get 15% off.
This podcast is brought to you by Kids Cook Real Food e-Course. You may have heard me talk about this before because I love it so much. It’s made by one of my good friends, Katie of Kitchen Stewardship, and it’s one of my favorite bonding activities I’ve ever done with my kids. Katie is a teacher by trade and she teaches kids basic to advanced kitchen skills. Every friend that I’ve either given it to or encouraged to get it has absolutely loved this course and all of my kids love it too.
Check it out at this link. There will be a special offer for Wellness Mama listeners, so keep an eye out for that.