Caleb Jennings is a former extreme sports athlete with an incredible background. After sustaining an injury that ended his career, he set out on the path of holistic biohacking, trying anything and everything to get better.
Today, he’s a world-renowned health coach and expert in health at the micro-cellular level. There’s so much we could talk about, but today Caleb and I are starting with topics like detoxification, hormone balance, mitochondrial function, and how the body needs the right light diet to be healthy.
Episode Highlights With Caleb Jennings
- Caleb’s history as an extreme sports athlete
- The harrowing injury that changed his life forever
- Why he declined surgery and fought to get his life back another way
- How to learn your body with biohacking experiments
- Why natural health wasn’t always his favorite thing
- Easy and safe ways to detoxify the body
- The best way to test hormones (and know what the results mean)
- Why your health rests on your level of mitochondrial function
- Ins and outs of the Carnivore Diet
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- Activation Products
- NanoVi device
- Joovv Red Light
- Health and Life by John Ott
- The Complete Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci
- Books by Byron Katie
More From Wellness Mama
- 323: How to Have a Genius Life Using Four Key Pillars of Health With Max Lugavere
- 301: How to Use Light to Drastically Improve Health With Matt Maruca
- 189: How Red Light Therapy or Photobiomodulation Works & How to Get the Benefits With Joovv
- 245: Ari Whitten on Fighting Fatigue and Anxiety With Sauna, Hormesis, NRF2 & Sun Exposure
- 217: Do Saunas Work? Understanding the Benefits With Sunlighten Founder Connie Zack
- 94: Low Level Red Light Therapy for Cellular Health and Healing
- 8 Sauna Benefits for Body and Mind
- How I Reduced My Cortisol Levels Naturally With Food & Light
- Manipulating Blue Light to Improve Health
- Why My Kids Don’t Have a Night Light
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Gaia herbs and their black elderberry syrup! I’ve been a big fan of Elderberry syrup for years and theirs is the best pre-made one I’ve found unless you want to make your own. You can experience for yourself why it is America’s Favorite Organic Black Elderberry Syrup! It is the #1 best-selling organic Black Elderberry syrup in the U.S. This time of year, it is a medicine cabinet staple and immune season essential. Elderberry will help your family stay feeling well with the delicious immune elixir loved by adults and children alike. It is Certified organic – this powerful syrup concentrates the juice from 14.5 grams of elderberries in a single teaspoon, so it’s highly potent. It is made with just four clean whole-food ingredients and is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free, making it safe for most people. Black Elderberry Syrup is safe for the whole family and is formulated for adults and children age 1 and older. You can save big on Gaia Herbs by going to Gaiaherbs.com/WellnessMama and use code WELLNESSMAMA at checkout for 20% off your first purchase.
This episode is sponsored by Wellnesse, a new company I co-founded to create safe, natural and obsessively tested products for families. You’ve heard that much of what you put on your body gets absorbed and goes into your body. We turned this idea on its head, creating products that aren’t just safe to put on your hair, skin and in your mouth, but that are beneficial. We started with the toughest first, creating the first of its kind natural toothpaste that is free of fluoride and glycerin and that contains ingredients like green tea, neem and hydroxyapatite to support the mouth. Our haircare is free of harmful ingredients and contains ingredients like lavender and nettle to support healthy hair! Be the first to try it at Wellnesse.com