I’m really looking forward to this conversation today! Angelo Keely is one of my most inspiring and favorite friends, and I admire him so much both personally and professionally. Angelo is the CEO of Kion, a lifestyle supplement and functional food company he founded along with Ben Greenfield. I love their coffee, energy bars, and so many other products and I know you will too, especially once you hear about the passion and heart behind the company.
Angelo’s list of accomplishments and passions can be a little intimidating! He’s a Yogi, a beatboxer, and a multi-instrumentalist. He has lived on three continents and speaks multiple languages, performs on stage with top 40 artists, and (most importantly) created the marriage and family of his dreams.
But at the heart of it, Angelo is a creator. He intentionally designs, strategizes, and executes his dreams for work, adventure, health, and family and uses a special loop system to do it. He’s teaching us all about that system today and how we can apply it in our homes and businesses, too.
There’s also a special discount code for Kion below… don’t miss it!
Episode Highlights With Angelo Keely
- How Angelo turned his life experiences into lessons that shaped his future
- What “Kion” means and how Angelo turned his passion for health into a thriving company
- The skills needed to be an entrepreneur (and how to apply an entrepreneurial spirit to anything)
- Ways we can help equip our kids for future success
- A smarter way to set goals that fits the way we learn naturally
- Angelo’s creative loop system: how it works and how you can do it too
- Practical strategies to turn dreams into reality
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- GetKion.com (Use code MAMA15 for 15% off a purchase. Excludes bundles and coffee. 1x use per customer.)
- Kion coffee
- Kion bars
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
- Letters to a Young Poet
More From Wellness Mama
- 254: Business, Lifestyle, and Routines With The Skinny Confidential
- 289: Stoic Wisdom for Modern Life and Parenting With Ryan Holiday
- 197: The Opposite of Being Spoiled: Raising Financially Responsible Kids With Ron Lieber
- 240: How Ethical Businesses Are Changing the World With Thrive Market Founder Nick Green
- 101: Critical Thinking in a Social Media World (What You Didn’t Learn in History Class)
- 85: How to Raise an Entrepreneur: Nurturing Risk Takers, Problem Solvers, & Change Makers
- Why We Are Creating a Business Incubator for Our Kids (And How)
- How to Create a Morning Routine (That Lasts)
- My Parenting Rule to Foster Independence (& Save My Sanity)
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by Joovv red light therapy. I’ve used red light therapy to support my skin, hair, and health for years. Also called photobiomodulation, it works by using very specific wavelengths of red light that support cellular function in various ways. I personally noticed the effects on my thyroid function, on skin elasticity and how clear my skin was, and on hair growth, which was a huge benefit after losing hair in the early stages of thyroid disease and after pregnancy. Joovv has a variety of sizes from a small handheld unit that is great for face, joints and on the go all the way up to full-size wall units that can even be used in doctor and chiropractor offices. Go to joovv.com/wellnessmama to learn more and check out all the options.
This episode is sponsored by Nui Cookies which are low carb, ketogenic, gluten free, and low glycemic with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. They’re delicious and made with natural ingredients… despite tasting like sugar laden cookies, they won’t raise your blood sugar or lead to a sugar crash. With flavors like chocolate chip, peanut butter, and snickerdoodle, they have the taste of cookies without the problems. Check them out at https://eatnui.com/wellnessmama/ and get 20% off with code WELLNESSMAMA.