Many of my recipes are simple stir fry type recipes because these are the ones I most often cook myself! From a convenience perspective, I certainly understand why many people choose fast food or processed food options… they save time (and sometimes money too).
That being said, with a little ingenuity, it is possible to make healthy options that are also fast and simple to prepare. I’ve found that by changing the spices used, it is easy to make a simple ground beef recipe taste delicious and add variety to a basic meal.
This simple stir fry is one of our favorites, and it is somewhat inspired by my Greek Meatloaf Recipe, which is one of my all time favorite recipes…
Greek Stir Fry Recipe
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef.
- While the meat is cooking, dice the onion.
- When the meat is nearly cooked, add the coconut oil and onion and cook until the meat is finished cooking.
- Stir in the basil, oregano, marjoram, and minced garlic.
- Mince the fennel bulb and greens and mint and add them to the skillet.
- Drain the diced tomatoes and add them and the green beans to the skillet.
- Cover the skillet and simmer 15 minutes or until all vegetables have softened.
- Check after ten minutes and add a couple tablespoons of water or chicken broth if needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
What is your favorite stir fry? Share below!