I love peach season! Peaches are one of those fruits that aren’t nearly as good when they aren’t in season, so we typically just eat them (a lot of them!) when they are. (If peaches aren’t in season, this recipe can be made with berries or other soft fruit, or you can try this berry cobbler recipe.)
This year, peach season has already inspired ten new recipes at our house, and here’s the first: ten minute peach cobbler! It only works with fresh peaches and is delicious! It’s also fast and easy to make a single serving. If you’re a peach fan, try this recipe! It’s also grain and added sugar free.
A random note on the cream: I made homemade whipped cream with heavy whipping cream and a little stevia. I used a chopper blade on my immersion blender — the same one to grind coffee. I didn’t wash the coffee out first (because I’m lazy) and it was AH-MAZING! I highly recommend adding a tiny pinch of ground coffee to homemade whipping cream, though perhaps not on peaches …
Healthy Peach Cobbler Recipe
Yield 6 servings
An incredibly fast cobbler with healthy ingredients. Can also be made with berries or other fruits.
Whipped cream (optional):
- Peel the peaches if desired and cut into slices.
- Melt the butter or coconut oil in a skillet on the stove.
- Add the peach slices and cook approximately 5 minutes or until just starting to soften.
- Add the almond flour and vanilla and stir to coat peaches.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes and serve.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
If making a larger or smaller batch, use 1 TBSP butter or coconut oil and 1-2 TBSP almond flour per peach.
Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 16.6 g
Saturated Fat 9.6 g
Cholesterol 48 mg
Sodium 63 mg
Total Carbohydrates 15.2 g
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 2.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
What’s your favorite peach recipe? Share below!