Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
I don’t know about you, but this time of year can be a little hectic for me! With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and several family birthdays, there is a lot to plan and a lot of gifts to wrap. We try to stick to experiences instead of stuff as much as possible (here are some of my favorite ideas), especially with our own kids, but also usually give one physical gift per family member.
This holiday gift guide is a compilation of the best gifts we’ve ever received and the ones that are our favorites to give. As much as possible, all these gifts are eco-friendly and limit plastic whenever possible. They are also natural, organic, or health-promoting.
My Natural + Eco-Friendly Gift Giving Guides!
Before jumping into the ultimate list, here are some other gift guides I’ve put together that might spark just the right idea for someone special:
- 35 Natural & DIY Christmas Gifts List – Because it always means more when it’s homemade!
- Gift Ideas for Mom (That She Will Use and Love!) – Many of these are also listed below, but not all.
- Top Gift Ideas for Men – Something a little different from the usual list of electronics and tools.
- Best Natural and Non-Toxic Toys for Kids – My favorites from over the years.
- Unique Wedding Gift Ideas for Couples – For the newlyweds in your life.
- Creative & Unusual Gift Ideas – For that person who’s very hard to buy for.
- 60+ Useful (& Fun!) Stocking Stuffer Ideas – Healthier ideas that the kids will still really love!
If you’re looking for the mega master gift list, keep scrolling!
Important: Please note that many of the links in this guide are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase through these links, the price will be the same for you and I’ll receive a small commission that helps support my blog and my family. Many thanks for your support!
Holiday Gift Ideas: Favorites for the Family in 2019
I’ve included my favorite gifts for every member of the family, age group, and interest level, so keep scrolling if you need ideas for a specific family member. They go in rough age order (from Mom and Dad to kids/babies) and then special interest gift ideas are below that (for the chef, the grandparents, white elephant gifts, etc).
Here we go!
Gifts for Mom (That She Won’t Just Pretend She Loves)
As a kid, we always got my mom new kitchen gear and equipment as gifts. I remember feeling a little guilty because my brother and I got toys and fun gifts, and I always thought she got the short end of the stick just getting kitchen items that she used for us. Then, I became a mom myself and developed a love for cooking, and now I get just as excited about new kitchen essentials!
This list includes some of the best practical gifts for moms, as well as some pampering and relaxing ones.
- Amazon Prime Membership – Get free 2-day shipping on many items, plus free streaming music and movies.
- or Real Plans Membership – My biggest time saver – this plans all of my meals and shopping lists and can handle allergies, bulk prep day and more!
- Shiatsu Massage Pillow – Seriously rivals an actual massage for half the price!
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle – The water bottle I use that keeps water cool (or hot) for days!
- Complete Facial Kit – Amazing facial oil with the highest quality ingredients and no junk!
- RTIC Tumbler – Great for hot or cold drinks.
- Wake-up Light Gentle Alarm Clock – Wake up gently to gradual light and sound
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Soothing warm orange glow at night from these beautiful lamps.
- Blue Blocker Glasses – I wear these after dark for better sleep (some studies show that avoiding blue light after dark helps melatonin levels).
- Sleep Master Sleep Mask – Great for travel – a sleep mask that is actually comfortable!
- 10,000 Lux Light – Feel blue in the winter? I use this super-bright light to keep my cortisol levels healthy.
- Anything Le Creuset – Incredible (but pricey) dishes. I’ve been collecting a few pieces over the years and resisting the urge to buy it all!
- Microwaveable Slippers – Does someone you love always get cold? These slippers have microwaveable pads that stay warm.
- Dry Brush – Brushing isn’t just for hair and teeth. Brushing skin can help it stay smooth, supple, and may improve collagen.
- Low EMF Red Light Hair Dryer – Did you know that hairdryers produce a lot of EMFs?
- French Press Coffee Maker – Make wonderful coffee with this classic method.
- Instant Pot – Revolutionize dinner! This electric pressure cooker makes roasts in about an hour and turns tough cuts of meat into deliciously tender meals.
- Grown-up Coloring Book and Markers – Coloring isn’t for kids anymore and studies show it may reduce stress levels. Try a “grown-up coloring book.”
- Kokomo Cream Organic Deodorant – This natural deodorant smells like the tropics and lasts for months.
- A good book – Just off the top of my head… maybe The Wellness Mama 5-Step Lifestyle Detox or The Wellness Mama Cookbook? 🙂 Ok, I’m biased, but it’s a great way to have all of the best recipes and health hacks on the site at your fingertips.
- Blackout Curtains – Even a little light can interfere with sleep quality. We use blackout curtains to keep our room really dark.
- Wine Bottle Tiki Torch – Upcycle old wine bottles with these adorable tiki-torch kits.
- ChiliPad – One of my favorite ways to optimize sleep for moms. Great for pregnancy, hot flashes, or just being the perfect temperature while you sleep!
Gifts for Dad (No Ties or PJs on This List)
I’ve always had the most difficult time finding good gifts for the men in my life, especially my husband. He has incredibly high standards for products and prefers really high-quality items that last forever. These have been some of his favorite gifts in recent years and they might be perfect for the guys on your list too. (Also, check the lists below for more specific ideas for dads who travel a lot or who love the outdoors!)
- Magnetic Wrist Band – Holds nails and screws for the handyman!
- Fire Starter Kit – Useful tool to start fires without matches or a lighter.
- Blue Blocking Glasses -These glasses help reduce eye fatigue from computers and reduce blue light for better sleep.
- Lifestraw or Sawyer Water Filter – Survival water filter that fits in your pocket.
- Comfy Slippers – My husband loves these slippers he got a couple of years ago.
- Heat Proof BBQ Gloves – For the man who likes to grill, these gloves will protect his hands.
- Smart Wool Socks – Warm but not sweaty and they keep feet dry. Great for hiking or everyday use.
- Surefire Flashlight – High quality and super bright pocket flashlight.
- Wine Aerator – Pour wine through this to improve flavor.
- 30-day Lantern for Camping – A really long-lasting lantern for the outdoorsman who loves to camp.
- Esse 3 Knife – Really high-quality multi-use knife.
- Saddleback Leather Wallet – This wallet has a 100-year warranty!! (yes, really!)
- Quality Shaving Kit OR Beard Oil– Great options for the clean-shaven or bearded man in your life!
- RTIC Insulated Tumbler – This insulated large mug keeps things cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12.
- Hydro Flask Insulated Water Bottle – Insulated water bottle that keeps water cold for days.
- Backjoy Seat – Does your guy sit a lot? This may help improve posture and alleviate tension in the back.
- Defender Phone Case or Laptop Shield – Protect him from EMFs when using electronics.
- Tactical Pen – More than just a pen, it works in all conditions and can break a car window if a person is trapped.
- ENO Hammock – Portable hammock that fits in a small bag and is great for travel and camping.
- Tactical Backpack – For the outdoorsman, this bag holds everything he could need.
- Tool Pen – Available in hex and mini-tools for easy use.
- Whiskey Stones – Freeze these rocks to use in place of ice in drinks “on the rocks.”
Gifts for Older Kids & Teens
My older kids have gotten harder to shop for, but these gifts all got their seal of approval!
- Buddha Board – A relaxing way to paint with just water (it evaporates and you can paint again).
- Leather Journal – A beautiful leather journal for sketching or journaling.
- Japanese Puzzle Box – These beautiful puzzle boxes are a unique way for older kids to keep valuable items safe and fun to learn.
- Rubix Cube – The 1980s called, but we told it we are keeping the Rubix Cube. Older kids love learning to solve this.
- Star Wars Legos – Popular among big kids and teens with dozens to choose from.
- Build Your Own Programmable Robot Kit – A favorite with my oldest. Build a robot and program it!
- Grown-Up Coloring Books – Coloring isn’t just for little kids anymore. These “adult coloring books” are very detailed and studies show that coloring is relaxing.
- Boogie Board – Reusable board that encourages doodling and drawing.
- Kindle Fire – An affordable tablet with a lot of capabilities.
- Runaway Alarm Clock – Does your teen have trouble waking up? This alarm clock runs away and keeps making noise until caught!
- Natural Makeup Brushes – If your teen is old enough to wear makeup, these natural brushes are great!
- Power Cube Wall Adapter – Surge protector that charges multiple devices at once.
- Collapsible Duffel Bag – Great bag for short trips that collapses to a tiny size.
- Minnetonka Chrissy Boots (for teenage girls) – Super comfy boots!
- Cash inside a Money Maze Puzzle Box – Give money so they can get what they like, but make it fun by hiding it inside this puzzle cube.
- No Crease Ponytail Holders – These are really popular right now. They are gentle on hair and don’t leave a crease!
- Travel Hammock – Have an outdoorsy teen? These travel hammocks collapse small and are awesome.
- Pocket Strings Guitar – A fun way to learn guitar! Fits easily in a backpack.
Gift Ideas for Younger Kids
There are certainly the most options to choose from when looking for gifts for children, but over the years I’ve learned to steer away from 1) lower-quality plastic items that break easily (and aren’t good for us or the environment) and 2) toys/gifts that only facilitate one activity and get old quickly.
These are a few of the gifts I’ve found in recent years that have survived the durability test and that our children have enjoyed the most:
- Gym 1 Indoor Doorway Gym – Our kids’ favorite Christmas gift of all time. It is a gym that mounts in a door frame and they use it every day.
- Snap Circuits – Really neat kit that lets kids learn about electricity by building different types of basic machines like a fan, a radio, etc.
- Art Kit – A favorite among our girls. This kit contains markers, paints, colored pencils, and more.
- Seedling Flower Press Book Kit – Inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, kids can create their own stationery, cards and more with the flower/leaf press kit.
- Mini Trampoline for Indoor Play – We’ve had a trampoline in our house for years and it is great for cold or rainy days. Rebounding (bouncing) is also great for adults!
- Wooden Twig Colored Pencils – Wooden colored pencils made from twigs. Good size for younger kids just learning to write and draw.
- Wooden People and Craft Supplies – Our kids loved making their own little wooden dolls with these.
- Plasma Car – Our little kids love these and they are great for kids of all sizes.
- Natural Paints – Made from natural earth pigments.
- Design Your Own Fairy Wand – A fun activity that encourages creativity and is great for imaginative play.
- Microscope Kit – My oldest loved looking at hair, dirt, and all kind of other things in this microscope.
- Bath Tub Crayons – Honeysticks beeswax bath crayons for toddlers are handmade in New Zealand with 100% pure New Zealand beeswax, soy wax and food grade, non-toxic pigments. These jumbo crayons are perfect for toddlers, kids and children from 2 years old onwards. Honeysticks contain NO paraffin wax and most importantly use a plant based non carcinogenic emulsifier
- Or Beeswax Crayons – Triangular crayons made of natural beeswax.
- Doll House – Fits Barbie-sized dolls and other smaller dolls.
- Stainless Steel Play Kitchen Pots and Pans – My daughters used to play kitchen with these for hours!
- Beginner Piano Keyboard (and free Hoffman Academy Lessons) – These are a great way to get the kids started with music.
- Boogie Board – A reusable writing tablet that encourages creativity.
- Sun Art – Fun educational craft idea that kids love.
- Kendama Game – Fun interactive game that encourages movement.
- Weighted Blanket – Not just for kids, but a soothing gift that helps kids get into a restful state and has demonstrated benefits for sleep. My kids also love this blanket from Xalm.
- Kids Cook Real Food e-Course – Give the gift of quality time and kitchen skills to boot! This course was life-changing for our family.
- Kid-Safe Winter Blend Essential Oil Kit from Plant Therapy – This adorable gift set includes Blitzen’s Blend, Toy Solider, and Abominable Snowman blends, complete with a festive keepsake box. I’m a stickler on essential oil safety for kids, which is one reason I appreciate this line so much.
Gifts for Babies (and Expecting Parents)
There are literally thousands of options for gifts for babies, but many of them contain endocrine-disrupting plastics or will just never get used. With over a decade of parenting and six kids, these are the gifts, toys, and gear that made the cut for us.
- Pregnancy Affirmation Cards – I love these sweet cards that encourage pregnant moms!
- Organic Mattress Cover – Protect baby from mold and allergens in mattresses.
- Organic Cotton Crib Sheet – Soft organic sheet for crib.
- Organic Muslin Swaddling Blankets – My favorite blankets that are perfect for swaddling or nursing.
- Snot Sucker – Not as gross as it sounds and a lifesaver if baby is sick!
- Baby Bouncer – This bouncer actually bounces! Rock with a foot to keep baby asleep.
- Food Grade Silicone Fruit Teethers – A favorite when my kids were babies.
- Hape Wooden Toys – I love these high-quality wooden toys!
- Ergo Baby Carrier – A great baby carrier that is comfortable for mom or dad too!
- Sophie the Giraffe – This teething toy has a passionate following with the under-one-year crowd!
- Fleece Newborn Booties – Babies always manage to lose socks, but these stay on and keep toes warm!
- Manhattan Toys Rattle and Clutching Toy – Little ones love this engaging wooden toy.
- Natural Rubber Orthodontic Pacifier – For babies who will take a pacifier, try this natural rubber option.
- Baltic Amber Teething Necklace – May help soothe teething pain.
- Manhattan Toys Circle Toy – A beautiful and fun toy that baby will love to play with.
- Natural Rubber Teething Toy – The only toy my baby prefers to my finger when teething gets bad.
- Organic Cotton Teether – An organic cotton and wood teething toy option.
- Shea Moisture Baby Wash and Lotion – Fabulous smelling baby wash and lotion without the junk!
- Animalz Wooden Animal Toys – Adorable and durable wooden animal toys.
Gifts for the Chef or Foodie
Does someone in your life love to cook (or eat)? These gifts make spending time in the kitchen so much fun!
- Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator – No plastic, no junk, just awesome coffee that stays warm for hours in this all-stainless percolator.
- Blendtec or Vitamix – both are amazing blenders that will last for years!
- Stainless Steel Immersion Blender – Great for sauces, smoothies, blending things in a pot or pan and so much more.
- Yogurt Maker – Homemade yogurt tastes so much better than store-bought and is simple to make.
- Ice Cream Maker – Make any kind of ice cream: dairy-free, sugar-free, etc.
- Lead-free Crock Pot – A great slow cooker with a lead-free crock.
- Instant Pot – This electric pressure cooker has almost replaced our slow cooker and I use it at least three times a week.
- Crinkle Cutter – So the kids can help cut food for meals.
- Stainless Steel Bowls – Great for mixing, serving, and storage.
- Spiral Slicer – Make vegetables into noodles with this spiral slicer.
- Stainless Steel Straws – Replace disposable straws forever with these steel straws.
- Huck Towels – Similar to the towels they use in emergency rooms… these towels are super absorbent, great for cleaning and easy to wash.
- Mason Jars + Cuppow Lids + Sprouting Lids – Use mason jars for cups and the opportunities are endless.
- Kombucha Brewing Supplies – Do you drink kombucha? If so, do you make your own? It is so much better and the flavors are endless.
- Dehydrator – Preserve foods with a stainless steel dehydrator.
- Xtrema Cookware – My standby scratch-proof ceramic pans that I have used for years. I’ve also recently discovered the Always pan from From Our Place. It replaces the need for so many other pans and has a PTFE- and PFAS-free non-stick ceramic coating that is so easy to clean. Use the code WELLNESSMAMA for $10 off.
- Bamboo Utensils – These inexpensive bamboo utensils are great for cooking.
- Stainless Steel Large Baking Dish – These have been a lifesaver when cooking for large get-togethers with family and friends.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle – Make tea in seconds with this glass electric tea kettle.
- Salt Block for Cooking – I love cooking fish, meat and even baked goods on a salt block for amazing flavor.
- Premium Milk Frother – If you want to spring for an unusual (and more pricey) gift, this milk frother makes coffee shop worthy froth for coffee.
- Organic Spice Set – These super high-quality organic spices (from my favorite olive oil makers) are beautifully packaged and come in ready-made blends like Smoky, Tex-Mex, Savory, Taco, Bagel, and more to make flavorful cooking easy.
- Thrive Market Membership – Know someone who is a connoisseur of great food (with real ingredients)? Gift them a Thrive Market membership so they can have the pantry of their dreams for less, all year. I also love these ideas on their website for easy holiday gifting.
- Four Sigmatic or Purity Coffee – Two of my favorite healthy coffee brands for the discerning coffee drinker.
Gift Ideas for the Grandparents
Our parents both live nearby and are involved in our kids’ lives. I always struggle with what to get them that somehow says “thanks for everything you did for me all of those years and thanks for being just as awesome with my kids!”
We usually give them something handmade from the grandkids, but these are some other ideas that have been a hit. (Some of these are also ideas for this year, so Mom, if you’re reading this… don’t read past here. 😉 )
- Amazon Prime Membership – What my parents are getting this year (don’t tell them!). This gives them free 2-day shipping on many items and free streaming of many movie and music.
- Photo Frame – This photo frame was a hit a few years ago with our parents. No fancy motion detectors, wi-fi, bluetooth or anything else that can stop working.
- Kindle Fire – My brother got my mom a Kindle a couple of years ago and she uses it quite a bit.
- Terracotta Plant Waterer – Perhaps not the most fancy of gifts, but very practical for anyone with house plants (I just ordered some). It upcycles a glass bottle to water a plant for weeks.
- Wine Subscription – If your parents are wine-drinkers, they will love this wine subscription box of organic biodynamic wines.
- Royally Flawless Face Oil – Ditch all the overpriced anti-aging creams out there. This oil uses high-quality ingredients for real results.
- Shiatsu Massage Pillow – I got this for my mom last Christmas and she uses it all the time.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle – For tea-drinkers, this electric glass tea kettle makes tea available almost on demand.
- Instant Pot – The grandparents love it for all the reasons we love it- faster and more nutritious meals!
- The Grandparent Book Journal – A sweet way to encourage kids and grandparents to spend time together and a beautiful keepsake of family history.
- Or anything on the lists above that they will love!
“Just in Case” Gifts
These inexpensive gifts are great to have on hand for when someone drops by with a gift or to take to party hosts. I keep several of these wrapped to give when someone brings a gift by unexpectedly:
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener – A fun way to open up a bottle of wine.
- RTIC Tumbler – Great for keeping drinks hot or cold while on the go.
- Bottle of Wine – We have a subscription to these delicious biodynamic wines, so I always have an extra bottle on hand.
- Grocery Bag Carrying Handles – They make carrying all those bags of groceries a lot easier!
- Bag of Organic Coffee – Who doesn’t love coffee, especially when it’s organic and delivered fresh?
- Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Iced Coffee Pot/Maker – I’m a big fan of cold brew coffee and this is a great way to make it.
- Car Diffuser – Keep the car smelling great all year long!
- Mason Jar Solar Light – Add some beautiful ambiance to any room with these solar lights.
- Mason Jar with Drinking Lid – Ditch the plastic and drink out of old-school mason jars!
- Pique Tea – I love carrying these teas in my purse. They dissolve in cold or hot water and are great for gut health. Sure to please almost anyone!
- EcoScentials Candles – Made with 100% recycled and sustainable materials, natural essential oil fragrance, and a clean-burning coconut/soy wax blend. The hand-blown glass container is beautiful and easy to repurpose in decor around the house.
Gifts for an Active Outdoor Lifestyle
One thing we all need for Christmas… less time inside and more time in nature! Here are some gifts that are sure to spur adventure:
- Beekeeping Course – This is the one I secretly want this year… This course teaches everything from buying bees to harvesting honey. The gift package also comes with a beekeeping workbook and completion certificate and gift, all by mail.
- Camping Tent – I’ve searched for a long time for the perfect family tent, and in my opinion, this is it. The hinged door saves many arguments over who left the door open and let all the mosquitos in. The attached screen room also gives kids a bug-free hangout (and place to store smelly shoes!). This Coleman tent is also a great price and has free returns on Amazon currently.
- Kids’ Hydration Pack – This lightweight pack designed for kids is so much easier than a water bottle (and it has pockets so they can carry their own “treasures”). You could also fill the pack with some fun and practical camping gear (or a coupon for a day hike or camping overnight).
- Flight Log Book – Know someone who’s always dreamed about flying an airplane? Slip a gift certificate for a flying lesson into their very own flight log.
- North American Bird Song Book – Help the nature lover in your life get started birdwatching with this amazing book and a pair of binoculars. (There is a Kindle version with audio if you prefer not to have a physical book.)
- Scratch-Off Travel/Adventure World Map – My favorite travel map to record our family trips, simply because it’s so nice to look at. Bonus, one less wall I have to worry about decorating!
- Gardening Book – The most practical, easy to follow garden book I’ve ever seen. Simple enough for beginners with plenty for experienced gardeners too. Add some easy to grow cut flower seeds and a seed starting kit (I use these starter packs in a reusable tray to cut down on plastic) for some extra fun.
Funny Gifts for Dirty Santa and Gift Exchanges
These are some of my favorite funny gift ideas for dirty Santa or white elephant gift exchanges. Sure to get lots of laughs!
- Toilet Light – For those nighttime bathroom trips.
- Nap Sack Prank Box – Take a nap anywhere with this hood.
- Prank Pack Crib Dribbler – A fun prank for baby someone with a baby.
- iDrive Prank Pack – This is just hilarious!
- “You Parked Like An Idiot” Cards – I think my husband would actually use these!
- Slipper Genie Mopping Slipper – This might actually get my kids to help sweep the floor more often.
- The Obsessive Chef Cutting Board – For the OCD chef.
- Pooping Pooch Calendar – Yep, it’s exactly what you picture… perfect (or awful?!) for the dog lover in your family!
- Banana Slicer – If you’re going to eat bananas, why not slice it correctly?
- Cards Against Humanity – These are incredibly irreverent, but will have you on the floor laughing for hours.
- Maybe Swearing Will Help Coloring Book and Markers – For the potty mouth (or clean mouth?) in your life 🙂
Family Gifts & Outdoor Fun Gifts
If you’re like us and often choose family gifts that the whole family can enjoy (or enjoy better health because of), you might love these options. This list also includes outdoor activity gifts that we use and love.
- Sauna – This is one gift that will have long-lasting health benefits. It isn’t an inexpensive gift, but one that family can enjoy all year.
- Joovv Light – Like the sauna, this gift also brings the benefit of boosting health. Red light therapy is well-studied for its skin and mitochondria benefits and this is one of my favorite parts of my daily routine.
- Rapid Release – Like a chiropractor and a massage therapist built into one. This device is designed to release muscle tension and it works! I love this thing.
- Myobuddy – A percussive heated massager that targets muscle and fascia. A lot of people use this for cellulite, I just use it for relaxation and fascia massage.
- Wholetones 2Sleep Music – Uses soothing music with targeted sound frequencies to induce health benefits like stress reduction and better sleep… and yes, it works even for kids!
- Organic & Natural Mattresses – This was our gift to each other one year and we love our mattress. We have an Intellibed and love it, but My Green Mattress is also a great option and not as pricey.
- Natural Cookware – I got some of this cookware for Christmas years ago and have been using it since then!
- Matching Organic Jammies – Switching to organic PJs is one way to reduce chemical exposure from clothing by half and these organic jammies are our favorites.
- A Year of Wine – I love wine, but most wine is contaminated with chemicals and additives. Hubby and I give each other natural wine from Dry Farm Wines.
- Trampoline – Not just for kids when you consider the lymphatic benefits of jumping!
- Swing – Our kids love this backyard swing and they can all fit on it!
- Slackline – Like a balance beam and trampoline in one. It encourages balance and coordinating and is hours of fun.
- Ninjaline – Like monkey bars but tougher. A lot of people use these for Ninja Warrior training, but our kids just think it is fun!
Natural Beauty & Home Gifts
I love making my own DIY Christmas gifts, but there isn’t always time! Thankfully there are so many great companies now making safe and natural personal care products (soon yours truly will be joining them… ahem!).
- Lotion Bars – If you’d like lotion bars similar to my recipes, but that you don’t have to make yourself, check out Made On, a small, family-owned company that makes all kinds of lotion bars, soaps, natural baby products, and hair products that are up to my standards. If you use the code WELLNESSMAMA, you’ll get a 15% discount on your order!
- Alitura Skincare – Alitura uses organic botanicals and superfood ingredients to nourish the skin. This is serious skincare with the works: clay masks, intensive moisturizers, derma rollers, and more. Use the code WELLNESS for 20% off!
- Toups Organics (Makeup & Beauty) – Heather of Mommypotamus introduced me to this line and they have an incredible line of clean cosmetics, lotions, and even a baking-soda free deodorant for sensitive types.
- Crunchy Betty Facial Serum & Natural Deodorant: Mentioned before, but I can’t say enough about them.
- Branch Basics Cleaners – I know I’d be happy to find some all-natural cleaning products (I don’t have to make) under the Christmas tree.
- Vibrant Blue Oils – Wildcrafted and organic essential oil blends made to support specific health conditions.
- Magnesium Oil – Spray on for relaxation, detox support, even deodorant! I also love this magnesium lotion (two birds with one stone!).
- Homebiotic Spray – Like a probiotic for your home, this freshens the air by targeting the source of bad smells… bacteria and mold.
- Genexa OTC Medicines – So much of what goes in children’s medicine is just flavors, dyes, preservatives, and fillers. Genexa is the first to come up with a line of over the counter and homeopathic medications completely free of all unnecessary additives. I give these to my kids for colds, coughs, fevers, or even just a bad night of sleep, and they’ve worked great for us.
- Kid-Safe Essential Oil Roll-Ons – For sleep, headaches, cold relief, and more, without having to worry about negative side effects. Plant Therapy also has an amazing Kids Safe line with blends for runny noses, ear pain and some holiday scents as well!
- SolOrganics Bedsheets – My favorite organic sheet set (and I’ve tested a lot of them!) to pamper a special someone in your life. We gave this to the grandparents one year and it was a huge hit!
There’s probably a lot more that could be added to this list, but these are my current favorites. Many of these items go on sale Black Friday week, and I will list the best of those sales in this post.
What is on your Christmas list this year? What are you getting for friends and family?