Curried shrimp and vegetables is an easy recipe with a complex curry taste. It is super fast to make and only has six ingredients, so it can be made on the go. This recipe goes from frozen to completely cooked in less than 30 minutes!
Growing up, I had a bad experience with a very spicy curry at a young age and always thought I didn’t like curry. After learning to make my own and realizing that it didn’t have to be too spicy, I fell in love with curries and now sneak curry powder into many recipes.
If you aren’t a fan of curry, you can make this with a simple mix of garlic, salt, pepper, and basil, or any of my homemade herb and spice blends. If you don’t eat shrimp, you can make this chicken and vegetable stir fry instead in the same amount of time.
You can also check out my full recipe index here.
Curried Shrimp & Vegetables Recipe
- Melt butter or oil in skillet and add sliced onion.
- Saute onion until it is slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, steam vegetables.
- When onion is softened add coconut milk, curry seasoning, and other spices if desired.
- Cook a couple minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Add thawed shrimp and cook approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked
- Serve with steamed veggies of choice topped with butter and salad with homemade dressing.
What are your favorite vegetables to eat with shrimp?