- 2 large chicken breasts (+ 2 more cooked for later in week and leftovers)
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ lb cheese (optional)
- 2/3 cup sour cream (optional)
- Parmesan topping (optional)
- Spices to taste (I use basil, garlic, salt and pepper)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake all 4 (or more) chicken breasts in oven until cooked. Set two aside, put rest in fridge for later in the week.
- In the same baking dish, pour frozen broccoli and cauliflower and chopped onion (butter pan if needed)
- Put in oven until heated and mostly cooked.
- While vegetables are heating, chop chicken into bite sized pieces and grate cheese if using.
- Remove vegetables from oven, add chopped chicken, spices, sour cream, cheese and ¼ cup water and mix well.
- Top with Parmesan if desired and put back in oven until melted.