This is an easy and fast recipe that kids actually like. I keep pork chops in the freezer for nights I know I will be in a rush. The apples add great flavor to the pork and the balsamic vinegar gives a bit of a sweet and tangy taste.
What You Need:
- 4 (or more) Pork Chops (preferably from an organic source)
- 2 (or more) apples, peeled and sliced into thin slices
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar (optional but good)
- Salt, pepper and rosemary to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in baking dish and place pork chops in.
- Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and any other desired spices and pour balsamic vinegar over all.
- Top with apples (I saute them in butter first to make sure the apples get soft)
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until an internal temp of at least 140.
- Alternatively, you could cook pork chops and apples together in large skillet. This only takes about 15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and oven baked zucchini.
Not in the mood for pork? Check out other meal plans and recipes. What’s your favorite pork recipe? Tell me below!