A perfectly light seasonal salad packed with nutrients. This salad takes only seconds to make with leftover steak and can be easily packed for an on-the-go lunch. If your kids aren’t big on salad, just serve them the ingredients individually and let them dip in the dressing.
- Leftover cooked steak (flank, ribeye, strip, etc)- About 1/4 lb per person
- Thinly sliced sweet peppers (any color)
- Baby Spinach or lettuce blend
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Grated Raw Organic Cheese (optional)
- Put lettuce or spinach on plate.
- Thinly slice steak and put on lettuce/spinach.
- Top with sliced veggies and dressing of choice (optional).
- Told you that was easy! Enjoy!
Some great dressing suggestions: simple oil and balsamic vinegar mix, lemon juice and olive oil, citrus vinaigrette or homemade ranch.