Dr. Anna Cabeca is an internationally recognized gynecologist and obstetrician specializing in holistic anti-aging and regenerative medicine. She uses a functional medicine approach and tools like bioidentical hormone therapy, diet, and superfood supplements to help women solve their hormonal health problems.
If you’re a woman (and I’m guessing most of you are!), don’t miss this episode!
Dr. Anna Cabeca on Restoring Health at Any Age
Hormones truly are in the driver’s seat when it comes to so many common female complaints, including low sex drive, PMS, postpartum depression, anxiety, menopause, and aging. Dr. Cabeca is here to help with these issues.
Female sexual health is one topic I haven’t touched on much on the blog, but most of us don’t need to see the research to know the importance of these areas to our physical and emotional health.
With the help of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and other natural alternatives, Dr. Cabeca has helped many woman regain their health footing and to feel at home in their own bodies once again.
Resources We Mention
Julva 7-Night Trial (with free ebook “Overcoming Vaginal Dryess and Irritation”)
The Eve Quiz – Get your Sexual and Pelvic Health Score
From Dr. Anna Cabeca:
- What Is a Hormone?
- How Women’s Reproductive Hormones Change Every 30 Days
- Pelvic Floor 101: Are You “Tinkling” or “Twinkling”?
- Taking the Heat Out of Hot Flashes
- Sexual Health Is About Much More Than Sex
- Grab a Mirror and Let’s Find Your Vulva
- DHEA for Pelvic Pain and Health
From Wellness Mama:
- 9 Tips to Help Balance Hormones
- The Importance of Balancing Stress Hormones Naturally
- Natural Alternatives to Hormonal Contraceptives
- 47: Long-Term Dangers of the Birth Control Pill
- 80: What Your Monthly Cycle Reveals about Your Hormones with Alisa Vitti
- 108: Why the Birth Control Pill Screws Up Hormones (& What to Use Instead)
- 168: A Proactive Approach to Aging and Sexual Health and Wellness With HealthWellnessMD
What would you ask Dr. Anna Cabeca? What changes have you experienced after pregnancy or during menopause? If you’ve found something that helps, please share!
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by The Good Kitchen. Have you ever wished you could have delicious and
healthy meals on the table in mere minutes? The Good Kitchen answers that problem. And they don’t just send you the ingredients like some delivery services. They send you fully prepared, chef-quality meals (including healthy school lunches) right to your door. Their meats are grass-fed and pastured and they use freshly sourced produce as well. You can check them out at wellnessmama.com/go/goodkitchen.
This episode is also brought to you by Primal Kitchen. (We just have all the good kitchens today!) It’s founded by my friend, Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple. The Primal Kitchen is now my source for some of my favorite kitchen staples. While I have made my own mayo for years and years because there were never any good options to buy that didn’t have vegetable oils in them, Primal Kitchen has completely changed that with their products. If you haven’t tried their delicious avocado oil mayo (especially the chipotle mayo!) you are seriously missing out. You can check them out at primalblueprint.com and if you use the code WELLNESSMAMA you get 10% off any order.