Today’s podcast might surprise you a little bit, because we’re diving into an area of health I don’t usually talk about. I’ve never looked deeply into bioenergetics or held much stock in so-called energy medicine, but after Harry Massey of NES Health did a scan on my daughter at a conference, I can’t deny there seems to be something to it. Not only could Harry pinpoint what was going on with my daughter, she seemed much more comfortable after the scan.
I’m usually the first to be skeptical, but it seems worthwhile to dig into the science and the theory here. Let me know what you think!
NES Health: Changing the Way We Treat the Body
As I mentioned, Harry Massey is the co-founder of NES Health, a company focused on advancing health care using an integration of physics and biology. After years of research, Harry invented the BioEnegetiX WellNES System, which is able to scan and correct the energy of what Harry calls the human-body field. He claims he’s helped millions of people improve their health through this technology, and after seeing what he was able to tell about my daughter’s symptoms I don’t doubt it!
How does it work? That’s what this podcast answers in-depth, but in short, NES Health has developed a device and a system to measure and improve the electrical energy of the human body, moving it toward the metrics associated with health and moving it away from the electrical chaos associated with disease.
On top of that, Harry has an incredible personal story about how he fell severely ill in his 20s for no apparent reason and was even bedridden for years — and how the system he eventually discovered got him back on track.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- why all life (including our bodies) is a giant energy exchange system
- what Einstein has to do with bioenergetics
- how our cells interact with the environment around us — for better or worse
- the electrical charges found in our organs and why they matter
- what happens when our energy fields get distorted
- the power of emotions and thoughts (and why they control everything)
- infoceuticals: what they are and why you might want to take one
- the connection between childhood trauma and future disease
- how an MIHealth scan works
- and more!
Resources We Mention
Learn more about Harry Massey and the field of bioenergetics at NESHealth.com
Books by Harry Massey
- Decoding the Human-Body Field: The New Science of Information as Medicine
- Energy for Life: How to Eliminate Fatigue, Stress, and Pain and Get Your Life Back with BioEnergetics
- Choice Point: Align Your Purpose
For More on This Topic:
- 134: Five Benefits of Fasting, Autophagy, Diet Variation & Cellular Healing with Dr. Daniel Pompa
- My Experience With Water Fasting & Why I’ll Do It Again
- EFT: How Tapping & Emotional Freedom Technique Work
- 151: How a New Technology from Brain Harmony is Improving Autism & Sensory Disorders
- 141: How to Accept Yourself, Foster Community, and Be Unlimited with Dr. Mark Atkinson
- The Importance of Balancing Stress Hormones
Many Thanks to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Dry Farm Wines. This is the only wine I drink anymore. After researching and finding that many other wines contain added sugar, dyes (like ultra vita-mega purple), unsavory additives to improve taste and mouth feel (sawdust, egg whites, or fish parts, anyone?) as well as filtering agents, I needed a way to save my favorite drink! Dry Farms tests all of their wines for purity and they also only use non-irrigated grapes. Why is this important? Dry farmed grapes don’t get as big or as sweet, yielding higher nutrient and lower alcohol wines naturally. And they are all sourced from small family dry farm vineyards all over the world. I absolutely love their wines and I find them to be less expensive than other high-quality wines. Wellness Mama listeners can get an extra bottle of wine for a penny at wellnessmama.com/go/wine.
This podcast is brought to you by Phat Fudge. If you’ve never tried it, this is essentially coffee meets fudge meets energy bomb and it’s delicious! Invented by my friend Mary Shenouda, this on-the-go food is nutrient dense and delicious. I often travel with a few of these in my suitcase for a quick breakfast or meal if there aren’t good food options whenever I’m traveling. Wellness Mama listeners can get a 20% off discount with the code “wellnessmama” at wellnessmama.com/go/phat-fudge.