Are you tired of being tired?
I know tiredness seems like part of the package when you’re a mom, but if you live a healthy lifestyle and still suffer from chronic fatigue, brain fog, irritability, headaches, and other unpleasant symptoms, toxic metals could be the hidden culprit. Detox specialist Wendy Myers is here today to help us take a deeper look.
Unfortunately, toxic metals are all around us (especially in our modern environment) but there are smart ways to detox and limit their impact on our bodies.
If you pump gas, breathe air, drink water, eat food, or live in a house … you might want to check out this episode!
Wendy Myers, Toxic Metals Specialist
Wendy Myers is a functional diagnostic nutritionist and founder of Liveto110.com and MineralPower.com. She diagnosed her own health issues through hair mineral analysis and now brings her method for success to others through her Mineral Power detox program.
Wendy is also the #1 bestselling author of Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue (2017). Through her book and her Live to 110 podcast Wendy explains how to safely reverse damage from toxic metals and reclaim energy once again.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- which toxic metals pose the highest threat to our health (and how they got into our bodies in the first place)
- why detoxing is more than just a fad, and how to do it safely
- the one metal that causes more cancer than all the other metals combined (and it’s not lead or mercury!)
- which tests can show if you are overloaded with toxic metals
- the additive in gasoline that is 10x more toxic than mercury (and connected to chronic fatigue)
- how sauna therapy mobilizes metals (and the right kind of sauna to use)
- when to add iodine to a detox
- the big problem hiding in conventional chicken and eggs
- how we are all being exposed to arsenic daily (and why it can keep you from losing weight)
- the most toxic thing in vaccines these days (hint: it’s not mercury)
- how to know if seafood is really safe to eat
- how aluminum toxicity happens and why it is a problem
- the heavy metal hiding in herbal teas (especially mint and peppermint)
- toxic metals in rice and grains, and how to avoid them
- everything you ever wanted to know (or maybe didn’t want to know!) about coffee enemas
- and more!
Resources We Mention
Learn more about Wendy and the Mineral Power program at Liveto110.com
Book: Wendy Myers, Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue (2017)
I’d love to hear from you! Do you suspect toxic metals could be making you tired? What would you ask Wendy?
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by Primal Kitchen. It’s founded by my friend, Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple. The Primal Kitchen is now my source for some of my favorite kitchen staples. While I have made my own mayo for years and years because there were never any good options to buy that didn’t have vegetable oils in them, Primal Kitchen has completely changed that with their products. If you haven’t tried their delicious avocado oil mayo (especially the chipotle mayo!) you are seriously missing out. You can check them out at primalblueprint.com and if you use the code WELLNESSMAMA you get 10% off any order.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. You’ve heard me talk about Four Sigmatic before because I love their coffees, teas, and hot chocolates. Now you can get 15% off any order with the code “wellnessmama”. But these are not ordinary drinks. They’re delicious combinations of coffee, cocoa, and adaptogen herbs, now with the benefits of Chaga, Cordyceps, and Lions Mane for an extra brain boost and clean energy. Although their instant coffee is my long-time favorite, lately I’ve also really been enjoying their caffeine-free blends. Try out all of these delicious drinks at foursigmatic.com/wellnessmama and make sure to use the code wellnessmama to get 15% off of your order.