I’m here today with a friend of mine I’ve known for years, Magdalena Wszelaki, founder of Hormones Balance and Wellena products. She’s dedicated her online platform and products to helping women balance their hormones naturally. And today we’re covering a topic that I’ve never done before on this podcast: Breast health.
Last time I had Magdanela on we talked a lot about estrogen dominance and we’re continuing that conversation today. We’re also talking about it in relation to overall hormone balance and how that fits in with breast health. Finding a lump can be scary, but there’s a lot we can do preventatively to help keep it from getting to that point. Magdalena also goes over why we get breast lumps and what to do if you find one (including the thermography vs. mammogram conversation).
It’s also common for women to experience breast changes at a certain time in their monthly cycles. Just because it’s common doesn’t mean it’s normal though! Magdalena goes into what causes these changes and how to reverse them. We also talk about breast massage and the best herbal-infused oils for clearing out the lymphatic tissue in the breast. And of course how to get to the root cause and reverse estrogen dominance and other hormonal issues.
I learned a lot in my talk with Magdalena today and I’m sure you will too!
Episode Highlights With Magdalena
- What breast issues occur and how common they are
- How breast health can be an insight into overall health and how these correlate to hormonal changes with menses or menopause
- Even benign lumps in the breast can be an indication of estrogen dominance and can be a clue of a deeper problem in the body
- What to do about estrogen dominance
- Ways to support the lymphatic system, specifically in the breasts
- Oils and herbs you can use in breast lymphatic massage
- Addressing the root cause of breast issues and estrogen dominance
- How magnesium helps with this too!
- How hydration comes into play for breast health and lymphatic function
- Diet and supplements that can help with breast health
- How to use castor oil packs for breast health
Resources We Mention
- 152: Magdalena Wszelaki on Best Foods for Hormone Balance
- Cooking for Hormone Balance: A Proven, Practical Program with Over 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes to Boost Energy and Mood, Lower Inflammation, Gain Strength, and Restore a Healthy Weight by Magdalena Wszelaki
- Overcoming Estrogen Dominance Resolving Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance with Nutrition, 28-day Meal Plans, Herbs and Supplements by Magdalena Wszelaki
- Wellena products
- Wellnesse Citrus Body Bar
- Castor Oil Packs
- What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School: Notes from a Street-smart Executive by Mark H. McCormack
Join the Conversation...