I’m here today with Jules Schroeder and we talk about living an unconventional life and intuitive living. Jules is a fascinating person and she is ranked by “Inc Magazine” as number one of the top 27 female entrepreneurs changing the world and is one of the top 40 millennials to follow. She’s also a musician and visionary on a mission to inspire people to create a life by their own design, which is what we talk about today.
She’s the creator of Unconventional Life and a top-ranked podcast by the same name for entrepreneurs that features the stories of people living in this new paradigm. She reaches millions of people through her work. In this episode, we go through a lot of topics and we talk about how she was on “American Idol” when she was 16, how a near-death experience shaped the course of her life and how she broke the belief that in order to have more, you have to do more. It was a very fascinating, wide-ranging conversation, I know you will enjoy it.
Episode Highlights With Jules Schroeder
- How she ended up on American Idol at 16
- Her near death experience that shaped her life
- How she broke the belief that in order to have more, you have to do more
- Breaking the habit of working 14-18 hours a day
- Her thoughts on shifts in higher education
- Creating in the physical world vs non linear reality creation
- How we can each find our own unique blueprint
- What intuitive living is and how to nurture this in your own life
- How to shift from “How do I have a good life” to “How do I have an extraordinary life”
- Why the Dali Lama said that western women will save the world
- What the hertz energy scale is and how it can transform your life
- Her parting advice: know that your advice matters and your voice matters
Resources We Mention
- Jules Schroeder
- Intuitive Action Challenge mini course
- Unconventional Life Podcast
- Her music
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Ask by Ryan Levesque
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and Alan R. Clarke
More From Wellness Mama
- 340: My Son Talks Entrepreneurship, Homeschooling, Sustainability, and His Cookbook Chef Junior
- 516: Matt Beaudreau on Why Your Kids Should Quit School + a Better Model of Education
- 364: Mindset Strategies to Survive and Thrive as a Homeschooling, Working Parent With Carrie Husse
- 085: Margot Bisnow on How to Raise an Entrepreneur
- Health Benefits of Gratitude (& Why We Have to Work at It)
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Join the Conversation...