“Coffee scrubs can be beneficial in reducing cellulite as well. The massage and exfoliation benefits skin by stimulating blood/lymph flow and the caffeine in the coffee has a tightening effect. Pinterest is speckled with accounts of coffee scrubs and wraps working for reducing cellulite and loose skin”
This sugar scrub combines some of my favorite natural beauty ingredients:
- Coconut Oil – For naturally nourishing skin (I used this one)
- Castor Oil – A naturally astringent oil that is great for skin tone (I also use it in my facial cleansing regimen… and by regimen, I mean super-simple one-step process that leaves skin feeling amazing)
- Coffee- The caffeine has a tightening and stimulating affect on skin and it is often used in anti-aging products
- Sugar- Bad inside the body but great on the outside as it naturally exfoliates
- Vanilla – Because it smells good
This simple scrub smells like a vanilla latte (thus the name) and leaves skin silky. It smells and looks sophisticated, but is incredibly simple and inexpensive to make. Since someone already asked, I bought the jar at Hobby Lobby, but it is very similar to this one.
- Place the coffee and sugar in a medium size bowl.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Add the oils and stir with a fork or the back of a spoon until well mixed and moistened.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as desired for soft skin. Especially good on legs for helping with cellulite.
Do you make any natural beauty products? Share below… pretty please?