Ever heard of sending someone good vibes? Or being on the same wavelength? What if I told you that you could see a picture of your emotions—gratitude, peace, anger, joy, and so on—just by measuring your vibrational frequencies?
Would you think I’d really lost it? Probably …
Is it really so crazy though? The more I learn about about the human body, the more I’m convinced: vibrational frequencies are all around us (and in us) affect our health. In fact, understanding how they work could shape our choices about what we eat, how we move, what we buy, and where we live.
Vibrational Frequencies: Crazy or Credible?
My guest today (and good friend) Robyn Openshaw is here to tell us all about the science of vibrational frequencies and how it is indeed very real. I got to spend time with Robyn at a natural medicine clinic in Switzerland earlier this year and knew I had to share her with you guys!
Robyn knows her stuff. In 2007, she launched the popular site GreenSmoothieGirl.com and since then she’s traveled all over the globe sharing her message about nutrition, digestion, and energy. She is a former psychotherapist and university professor and has authored 15 books including the bestsellers The Green Smoothies Diet and 12 Steps to Whole Foods.
Her latest book, Vibe: Unlock the Energetic Frequencies of Limitless Health, Love & Success, will be released later this month.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- which famous scientists forged our current understanding of energy, and what they had to say
- what vibrational frequency is, and how to measure yours
- why mildly radioactive energy is increasingly present in our work, home, and school environments … and what it means for our health
- the principle of quantum physics that has everything to do with how happy and healthy you are
- why feeling someone has “a good vibe” has actual science behind it
- what drinking just one cup of coffee does to your vibrational frequency
- real ways we affect people around us … even without touching or speaking to them
- one important thing missing in the modern understanding of psychology
- why Robyn thinks we are having the wrong conversation about food
- how the food we eat affects our vibrational frequencies (for better or worse)
- ways to attract high frequency people … just by being yourself
- cheap, easy, quick ways to rid yourself of “dirty” energy and better your health
- how to do a “word detox” and other fun and healthy challenges anyone can do at home
- and more!
Resources We Mention
Find Robyn Openshaw and more of her info at GreenSmoothieGirl.com
Related Wellness Mama Articles
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by The Good Kitchen. Have you ever wished you could have delicious and healthy meals on the table in mere minutes? The Good Kitchen answers that problem. And they don’t just send you the ingredients like some delivery services. They send you fully prepared, chef-quality meals (including healthy school lunches) right to your door. Their meats are grass-fed and pastured and they use freshly sourced produce as well. You can check them out at wellnessmama.com/go/goodkitchen.
This episode is also brought to you by Primal Kitchen. (We just have all the good kitchens today!) It’s founded by my friend, Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple. The Primal Kitchen is now my source for some of my favorite kitchen staples. While I have made my own mayo for years and years because there were never any good options to buy that didn’t have vegetable oils in them, Primal Kitchen has completely changed that with their products. If you haven’t tried their delicious avocado oil mayo (especially the chipotle mayo!) you are seriously missing out. You can check them out at primalblueprint.com and if you use the code WELLNESSMAMA you get 10% off any order.