The first time I heard Dr. Daniel Pompa speak about cellular healing and how to achieve it, I was floored! I knew I had to find out more. In fact soon I’ll be going through Dr. Pompa’s training program and recently completed a 7-day water fast at his recommendation. Although it sounds terrible, I actually felt amazing during this fast and was very impressed by the positive changes, which I confirmed through blood testing. (Do you sense a new post coming? … )
Dr. Pompa on Deep Cellular Healing
One of Dr. Pompa’s favorite sayings is, “You have to fix the cell to get well.” This in a nutshell is the difference between his detox program and others.
For the past two decades, Dr. Pompa, PSc.D, has been practicing and teaching his True Cellular Detox program around the world with amazing results. In fact he’s on a mission to educate practitioners and the public on the origins of inflammation-driven disease. He’s widely acknowledged as a leading expert on the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, diet variation, and ancestral-based health approaches to heal the body on the cellular level.
If you struggle with weight, hormone balance, allergies, chronic disease, or autoimmunity, this episode is one you won’t want to miss!
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- how Dr. Pompa overcame heavy metal poisoning using his unique cellular detoxification strategies
- Dr. Pompa’s 5R approach to cellular healing (Remove, Regenerate, Restore, Reduce, Re-establish)
- how to reset genes, heal the gut, and create new stem cells just by fasting
- when supplements makes sense … and when they don’t
- an introduction to autophagy, a natural way to help the body heal itself on the cellular level
- what a 5-day water fast can do for allergies and autoimmune conditions
- how frequently we really need to eat (hint: it’s not 3 square meals a day)
- how to use diet variation and intermittent fasting to have more energy and think more clearly
- the key to hormone optimization (bonus: it’s free!)
- and more!
Resources We Mention
Learn more at DrPompa.com
- Dr. Pompa’s 5R Approach to Cellular Healing
- Keto Mojo Blood Ketone and Glucose Monitor
- Merily’s story (Dr. Pompa’s wife)
Related Episodes & Reading
- 113: Toxic Metals That Cause Fatigue & How to Detox Them
- 116: How to Reboot Your Metabolism Using the Keto Reset Diet with Mark Sisson
- How to Do a Ketogenic Diet & Is It Safe for Women?
- Can Fasting Make You Healthy?
- Three Natural Ways to Clean Indoor Air
- The Best Water Filter For Home Use (Pitcher, Charcoal, Under-Counter)
Intrigued? Would you try what Dr. Pompa recommends? Please let me know what you thought of this episode in the comments or leave me a review on iTunes. I read each and every comment, and my guests often do too and might answer your questions!
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Vivos. This is something we recently invested in for our entire family and we are absolutely loving it. Here’s why: studies show that the nutrition we receive in utero determines our palate development and how narrow or open our airway and jaw structure are. So a narrow mouth, jaw, and airway increase the chances of needing braces, getting sleep apnea, having breathing difficulties, and much more. Contrary to popular belief that jaw structure is permanent after the first couple of years of life, Vivos widens the jaw and airway in an non-invasive, non-surgical, easy way. I’ll be writing more about this soon but you can check them out, in the meantime, at wellnessmama.com/go/vivos
This podcast is also brought to you by Paleovalley. They make grass-fed beef and now pastured turkey sticks that are high in protein and nutrients and also a good source of probiotics because they’re naturally fermented. And they’re shelf stable so you don’t have to keep them refrigerated. We bring these along whenever we travel and our kids love them all time as part of an on-the-go meal. And Wellness Mama listeners can get 20% off of any order at wellnessmama.com/go/paleovalley.