Today’s topic is probably going to be a new one for some people listening. And I will admit there are elements of it I’m still learning and don’t fully understand yet. But we talk about creating and curating life force energy and reducing EMFs. I’m here with the founders of FLFE, which is Focused Life Force Energy, and we talk about areas such as high consciousness fields, harmonizing with versus mitigating EMFs and what that looks like, how they tested this technology and the scientific backing for it, and many other directions.
I’m here with the founders of this technology, Jeff and Clayten. Clayten has over 25 years of experience in this field, and he is the student of Dr. David Hawkins in kinesiology. He has a lot of work in the exploration of consciousness and non-linear healing technologies, including the development of this program, FLFE with Jeff Stegman, who has focused on creating a high consciousness culture in his businesses, and in businesses around and related to this technology. They explain better than I could what this is and how it works, but it is about creating a field within your home that is calming and loving, and harmonizing EMFs.
Episode Highlights With Jeff and Clayten
- How they both got into this line of work
- What high consciousness fields are and what they mean by the term consciousness
- A practical example of how moms experience these fields of high consciousness with their children
- What FLFE is and how this works
- What kinesiology is and how this applies to this technology
- How they are merging technology with consciousness research
- The fascinating technology that lets them send these fields remotely
- How this technology works with EMFs to reduce negative effects
- Harmonizing EMFs vs blocking them and why this difference is important
- More learning about these topics
- Fun personal experiments to try related to this topic
Resources We Mention
- FLFE Free Trial
- FLFE Research
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins, MD
- Healing and Recovery by David R. Hawkins, MD
- Super Synchronicity by Dr. Gary E. Schwartz
More From Wellness Mama
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.