Today’s topic is probably going to be a new one for some people listening. And I will admit there are elements of it I’m still learning and don’t fully understand yet. But we talk about creating and curating life force energy and reducing EMFs. I’m here with the founders of FLFE, which is Focused Life Force Energy, and we talk about areas such as high consciousness fields, harmonizing with versus mitigating EMFs and what that looks like, how they tested this technology and the scientific backing for it, and many other directions.
I’m here with the founders of this technology, Jeff and Clayten. Clayten has over 25 years of experience in this field, and he is the student of Dr. David Hawkins in kinesiology. He has a lot of work in the exploration of consciousness and non-linear healing technologies, including the development of this program, FLFE with Jeff Stegman, who has focused on creating a high consciousness culture in his businesses, and in businesses around and related to this technology. They explain better than I could what this is and how it works, but it is about creating a field within your home that is calming and loving, and harmonizing EMFs.
Episode Highlights With Jeff and Clayten
- How they both got into this line of work
- What high consciousness fields are and what they mean by the term consciousness
- A practical example of how moms experience these fields of high consciousness with their children
- What FLFE is and how this works
- What kinesiology is and how this applies to this technology
- How they are merging technology with consciousness research
- The fascinating technology that lets them send these fields remotely
- How this technology works with EMFs to reduce negative effects
- Harmonizing EMFs vs blocking them and why this difference is important
- More learning about these topics
- Fun personal experiments to try related to this topic
Resources We Mention
- FLFE Free Trial
- FLFE Research
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins, MD
- Healing and Recovery by David R. Hawkins, MD
- Super Synchronicity by Dr. Gary E. Schwartz
More From Wellness Mama
- 203: Brian Hoyer on Mitigating Hidden EMF Dangers
- 462: EMFs, Quantum Healing Technology and Inner Power With Philipp of Leela Q
- 193: Daniel DeBaun on Protecting Your Family From 5G & Other EMFs
- 178: Dr. Amy Munro on How EMF Kill Switches Can Protect Our Children
- 154: Peter Sierck on Understanding & Mitigating EMFs in the Home
- 120: Dr. Libby Darnell on How to Reduce EMFs in the Home
- 073: Daniel DeBaun on How to Avoid EMFs, WiFi, & Radiation
- Is EMF Exposure Really a Big Deal?
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Paleovalley. You might have heard me talk about them before because my family really loves their products, especially their beef sticks, but another one we use daily this time of year is their Essential C. Vitamin C is well known for its ability to support a strong immune system and They use 3 of the most potent, vitamin C rich superfoods on the planet: The Amla Berry, The Camu Camu Berry, and the Acerola Cherry – for 450 mg of natural, whole food sourced vitamin C per serving. Nothing synthetic. No harsh chemicals. Just food. And this is important because food doesn’t have the nutrient density it once did. In fact, because of the damage done to our topsoil from over-harvesting and aggressive agricultural methods, the soil is less nutrient dense and therefore the food that grows in that soil is less nutrient dense. One study found you’d have to eat 8 oranges today to get the nutrients our grandparents would’ve gotten from one orange when they were young. And, humans are one of the only mammals that don’t make our own vitamin C, meaning it’s vital we get it from our diet. Studies have shown that Vitamin C can benefit mental health, sleep quality and of course immunity. And can also lower the stress hormone cortisol in the body. Check out this Essential C supplement and all of their products at paleovalley.com/mama and use code mama15 at checkout for 15% off your order!
This podcast is sponsored by Wellnesse, my personal care company focused on creating safe and natural products that nourish your body from the outside in so you can feel great about your family using them. I’m so excited about our best-selling mineralizing toothpaste that now comes in three different options: original mint, charcoal and strawberry (a kid favorite). Unlike most toothpaste, ours doesn’t have a poison control warning because it only contains ingredients that are safe and beneficial to your oral microbiome and to your tooth enamel. It’s centered on hydroxyapatite, which is a naturally occurring mineral used in tooth enamel, with things like aloe, neem and green tea to support optimal oral microbiome balance in the mouth. Our thousands of happy customers tell us how much fresher their mouths feel and how their teeth keep getting whiter and stronger naturally. Check out our toothpaste and all of our products at Wellnesse.com