Did you know that:
Indoor air can be much more toxic than outdoor air?
In fact, the air in your home may be the most toxic air you encounter each day.
This is for a variety of reasons, including:
- Off-gassing from plastics used within the home
- Residue of harmful chemicals from cleaning products
- Build up of spray aerosols and personal care products
- Flame retardants from furniture and clothing
- Air fresheners and other chemicals sprayed into the air
At the same time that we are being chemically assaulted externally by the air in our homes, we are statistically not consuming enough of vital vitamins and minerals.
This two-fold problem is creating health problems for many families today and is one of the reasons I started writing this blog!
Thankfully, there are some easy ways to reduce all of these problems and a simple place that carries almost everything you need:
Radiant Life Catalog: A Great Resource
One of my favorite places to buy things online is run by some of my favorite people: Radiant Life Catalog.
It isn’t just another online store and I’ve always been super impressed with everything I’ve ordered from there.
The founders of Radiant Life Catalog, Norman and Kathy LeMoine and their children, are an awesome family. Kathy faced some health issues of her own before overhauling her family’s diet and lifestyle. Now, they run Radiant Life as a resource of only the best quality research-backed products available.
In fact, their own focus as a company centers on these ideas:
1. Connecting with Nature
- Contact with the earth’s energy through either walking barefoot or swimming in its oceans, lakes, rivers and streams. The benefits are now well documented
- Living in harmony with nature – the cycles of the sun, moon and the seasons
- Properly hydrating our bodies with pure water (we can live weeks without food but only a few days without water!)
- Breathing clean air (The essential nature of the air we breathe requires no further explanation)
2. Fueling the body with good and delicious, nutrient dense, real foods… no exceptions
3. Incorporating key supplements and remedies supported by solid science showing life extension and health benefits
4. Avoiding whenever possible and eliminating toxins including pharmaceuticals, processed foods, dangerous electromagnetic frequencies and other stressors
5. Staying active while incorporating proper fitness, speed and strength training
6. Ensuring proper sleep, rest and recovery
7. Maintaining a Positive Attitude and being a lifelong learner… become better than you were yesterday, live a purposeful life, strive for economic stability, give back, express one’s creativity, laugh and enjoy the good company of friends and family
Everyone Else Loves Them Too!
I order from Radiant Life often and use their products daily. In fact, every time I post a picture of anything from RL on Facebook or Instagram, I get asked “where did you get that!?” dozens of times.
When it comes to a lot of the items in my kitchen, our water filter and many of my supplements, the answer is the same:
I bought it from Radiant Life Catalog.
In fact, these are all of the products in my home from Radiant Life:
Many of the storage containers, plates and kitchenware I have in my kitchen came from Radiant Life:
- Stainless steel plates
- and bowls
- and cups
- Stainless pitchers
- Glass Storage Containers
- Stainless Storage Containers
- Glass Baby Bottles
- Vitamin C
- Fermented and Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Krill Oil
- Vitamin K
- Grass-fed liver capsules
My husband and I researched for months and called with a hundred questions before finally getting the whole house water filter and under-sink 14-stage filter. Now that they are installed, these are virtually maintenance free for us.
Home+ Healthy Living
We also use several Radiant Life products in our home and for healthy living:
- Castor oil and castor oil packs (here’s how we use them)
- Earthing sheets and mats
Have you ever ordered from Radiant Life Catalog? Which products would you love to try?
Discussion (27 Comments)
What is wrong with traditional porcelain plates? I see those stainless steel ones everywhere and I don’t see how it’s better for the environment.
I’m really interested in the water systems you recommend but I can not find information on what size of each unit to purchase. The purifier has 4, 9, or 14 gallon and I have no idea which would accommodate our growing family of 5 or the size for the whole house filtration system. Please help, baby on the way and I would like do have this done before.
I would recommend contacting their customer service department to ask…
Thank you for the info. Do you know if this system will work with well water that has a water Softner and carbon filter attached to it?
I’d recommend contacting their customer service to check…
I would like to know if you are still happy with your RL water system? We are looking to replace our old one. I just want to make sure before we spend the money.
Yes indeed, we love it!
Every time I come here, I learn something new. I have to check them out. My biggest challenge is that my family isn’t as health conscious as I am, and that’s a problem because we live in a multi-generational home.
I need a new air filter, for sure, though. Thanks for this!
Do you know anything about “s. cerevisiae” as a source of magnesium? I got my son a magnesium supplement and am wondering if it’s even any good…
I would love to see what your family eats everyday. I have 5 children and struggle to find healthy options that aren’t time consuming for everyday.
We do a lot of meal planning: https://wellnessmama.com/go/meals/
Where did you get your baskets? So cute!
TJ Maxx and garage sales 🙂
Do you have to find who install the filter and what about maintenance and guarantee?
We found a local plumber who could install it and so far it hasn’t needed any maintenance…
Thanks for the INFO. I have not try nor heard about the RADIANT LIFE. but will try now. I’m a fan of All Natural and Organic.