Most days for lunch, I eat a big salad packed with veggies and leftover meat from the night before. This is one of my favorites! This salad is a fresh and delicious version of a salad you might get in a Mexican restaurant, and packed with nutrients! This recipe makes one (big) salad that I usually end up sharing with my two year old! See below the recipe for instructions on how to make easy guacamole.
Chicken Fiesta Salad Recipe
- Divide washed salad greens among four plates.
- Top with all remaining ingredients.
- Enjoy. Olé!
How to Make Easy Guacamole:
- Mash 1 avocado with ¼ cup salsa, ½ tsp cumin, ½ tsp chili powder, and other spices to taste such as garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- If you want pico de gallo flavored guacamole, add ¼ cup each of very finely diced onion and tomato and a couple tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice and mix well
What is your favorite salad recipe?