Everyone loves c ole slaw, but here’s a new and easy take on an old favorite. This broccoli cole slaw recipe can also be made with cabbage, but my family prefers the taste of broccoli and carrots.
- 1 large package broccoli cole slaw mix (or 4-5 big sliced thinly)
- 2-3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- (1 large head or cabbage, shredded, can be used instead of broccoli)
- 1 cup full-fat organic plain yogurt (or plain Greek style)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, parsley and celery seed, to taste
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together, adjust to taste.
- Pour over shredded broccoli or cabbage and toss well.
- Store in fridge at least 1 hour or overnight before serving.
Ever made your own cole slaw?