This is a great dish that is easy to prepare and has a beautiful presentation. Oven Grilled Citrus Salmon Wrapped In Swish Chard is one of my favorite easy dinners and the kids will usually even eat it. This dish is easily baked in the oven and only requires one pan to make!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish you are cooking.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Sprinkle outside with garlic powder, salt and pepper (about ¼ tsp per each piece of fish)
- Zest orange carefully over the salmon filets.
- With a knife, cut the remaining pulp and peel from the outside of the orange to expose the flesh. Thinly slice the oranges across the sections. (remove seeds if there are any).
- On a cutting board, put a large chard leaf. If you can, slice the rib partially out and cut off the stem to make the leaf more bendable.
- Place a piece of fish in the middle of the chard leaf, then thinly slice one tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) and put on top of the fish. Put several of the orange slices on top of this.
- Wrap each chard leaf around the fish like you would wrap a gift and place seam-side down on the baking dish. Use another chard leaf if needed to make sure fish is completely wrapped.
- Repeat with other chard and fish, sprinkle the tops with sea salt, and then place in the oven.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
What is your favorite seafood dish? Have any great tips? Please share!