This week’s mini-challenge is to dial in your nutrition and get a solid foundation in place so you’ll be ready to tackle the other challenges over the next six weeks!
Getting your nutrition optimized is one of the most important steps you can take for your family’s health, but it is often the most difficult to get started. In fact, if you don’t optimize your nutrition, none of the other steps you can take for your health (supplements, exercise, improved sleep, etc) will be as effective as they could be either.
In my work with one-on-one clients, I’ve found that if they can make positive changes in their diet for at least a month, most of the new way of eating will become habit and their success rate increases dramatically.
Make a plan…
Switching to a real food way of eating does take planning and some extra kitchen work. No more frozen dinners, fast food or boiling pasta for a quick meal.
Serving high quality meals everyday doesn’t have to be more expensive or more difficult if you have a plan to make the transition easier!
For this reason, I provide custom, seasonal meal plans to my personal nutrition clients and a select group of my email subscribers. I have never offered them publicly on the blog… until now!
Wellness Mama Meals!
Clients repeatedly tell me that meal plans are the most valuable part of my services and that they make a tremendous difference in their ability to make lasting changes. All of my one-on-one spots are currently full and I’m unable to take on any new clients, so I decided to make this part of my services available to all of my readers and at a reduced cost!
The focus of the Wellness Challenge this week is optimizing diet, so I’ll be offering my meal plans until next Wednesday (2/29)! For this week ONLY, you’ll get lifetime access to the meal plans, plus two free Digital Cookbooks: “Decadent Desserts” and “Salad Dressings and Sauces!
Healthy, affordable meals planned for you! Improve your family’s health with delicious, nutrient packed meals!
Have trouble sorting through what is healthy and what isn’t?
Can’t get your family to eat healthier meals?
Struggle to afford nutrient dense real foods on a budget?
My Meal Plans are designed to:
- Take the hassle out of planning and preparing highly nutritious meals for yourself and your family.
- Help you reach your optimal weight without starving!
- Help your kids receive all the nutrients they need to grow, and never have to worry about their weight.
- Simplify your life by only needing to grocery shop once a week!
- Reduce your grocery budget by making sure you only buy the foods you are going to eat.
- Help you stick to an eating plan by making sure that you only have nutritious options easily available to you at each meal!
- Increase your chances of sticking to a healthy way of eating for the long term without the frustration of trying to keep up with what the latest fad of “healthy foods” are.
Your meal plans each week will include:
- Seven days of healthy, easy dinner recipes with cooking instructions
- Suggestions for healthy breakfasts and lunches that fit your family’s tastes
- Snack and dessert ideas (yep, even dessert!)
- A detailed shopping list that easily takes into account the size of your family so that you have the amount of food you need without wasting!
- Suggestions of when to cook extra of certain foods so that you can re-purpose leftovers into lunches and other meals and reduce your prep time
- Full instructions for making the implementation of a healthy diet an easy adjustment for your family
- Easy reference lists of foods to avoid, which ones to eat in moderation and which you can eat as much of you want!
- Downloadable PDF versions of your meal plan and shopping list, as well as the ability to login and access them at any time.
- Free access to future membership upgrades, e-books, and bonus materials before anyone else can get them!
- Access to me via the included forum for questions about nutrition, recipes, or health.
- A wonderful community of like-minded people who are on the same health journey.
What People Are Saying:
“The menu plan itself, it is a HUGE timesaver and a no-brainer for me. I work full time and have two kids that are going in opposite directions. The menu plans give me a springboard for my entire week, I can layout the menus for the days that I want and work our breakfast and lunch right around it. ” -Carrie
“I would say that it will save me around $15/week…not buying random veggies in hopes i remember what I’m going to make them with. Even if we only drop one meal out every two weeks, the service will have paid for itself.” -Shannon
“I have no clue about the seasons of foods either so having someone else help me follow a seasonal menu is great! I figure we’re saving about $25 a week.” – The “M” Family
“having the meals actually planned is great! I was burning out from what I was doing, and it’s nice not having to think about that part of it. I also am so thankful that I am eating healthily – just being told what to eat helps take all the guess work out of it… the recipes are excellent, the plan is great, and I’ve already lost 5 lbs in a week!!!” -Leigh
“Not sure how much yet, but the savings will be significant. I am an impulse shopper and going to the store every day to pick up food for dinner always leads to buying more items that we don’t need. With the meal plans, I’m in and out once a week and only get the items on the list.” -Kathryn
“I would definitely recommend them. I would tell them they are great and very well organized and detailed. The shopping lists are wonderful!!! The kids are eating it too! Thank you so much, Katie for all your hard work and helping all of us live a healthier lifestyle. I love your website and all the great information.” -LeeAnn
With Wellness Mama Meals, you’ll get access to my insider meals portal and the insider forum! You’ll have immediate access to this weeks meal plans, plus all the meal plans from the past month. You’ll also be able to immediately download the two digital cookbooks and post questions in the forum.
Come see me in the insider portal now!