My guest Ryan Lee is a dad of 4 and a super inspiring figure in the health and business world. He created REWIND, a delicious plant-based bar that is one of my go-to healthy snacks. He’s here today to not only talk about that, but about everything from time management to parenting to strategies for finding the best diet based on your individual needs.
I know you’re going to really enjoy this fun and lighthearted conversation… I know I did!
Episode Highlights With Ryan Lee
- How failure led Ryan to reinvent himself and start a business
- The one time management principle that transformed Ryan’s life
- How stress can undermine health
- Tips for tackling inflammation
- How to sustain healthy habits for the long run
- Ryan’s solutions for work, life, and family balance
- Simple ways to hack your workout and make it really count
- What goes into a REWIND bar
- And more!
Resources We Mention
More From Wellness Mama
- 194: Longevity, Autoimmunity & Plant-Based Diets With Nora Gedgaudas
- 291: How to Create Your Ideal Family, Career, and Life With Kion CEO Angelo Keely
- Is a Plant-Based Diet Good for All of Us?
- 8 Benefits of Sardines (& How to Make Them Taste Great)
- My Favorite Healthy Shelf-Stable Foods for Stocking the Pantry
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Four Sigmatic, a company I’ve loved for years for their superfood mushroom based products. They use mushrooms like lions mane, chaga, cordyceps and reishi in delicious products. Did you know that mushrooms are more genetically similar to humans than plants are? And that they breathe oxygen and exhale CO2 just like we do but mushrooms spores can survive the vacuum and radiation of space? These amazing fungi are always a part of my daily routine in some way, usually with Lion’s Mane Coffee or Matcha in the morning, their plant protein and mushroom elixirs like chaga and cordyceps during the day and reishi at night to wind down. As a listener of this podcast, you can save on all Four Sigmatic products. Go to foursigmatic.com/wellnessmama and the code wellnessmama gives 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Joovv, a natural red light therapy in your very own home. We may not think of light when we think of essential nutrients, but it absolutely is! This is the reason I go outside as soon as possible after waking up in the morning, and the reason I spend time in front of my Joovv. Light is energy and our bodies need light in order to sustain healthy cellular function. Red light in particular, especially in certain wavelengths, has certain benefits for hair, skin, and cellular energy. I like Joovv because they are third-party tested for safety and performance and use a Patented modular design which allows you easily treat your whole body in under 20 minutes. Joovv uses clinically proven wavelengths of light that provide energy to the body. They have Bundle pricing discounts which allow you to save more money when purchasing larger setups. Get free shipping at joovv.com/wellnessmama and use code WELLNESSMAMA for a free gift!