It’s so easy to get stuck in our own thoughts and insecurities, and so tough to break the cycle! Today’s episode is all about self-sabotage and how to remove mental roadblocks that are barriers to success or happiness.
I am here with Erin Pheil, the founder of the MindFix Group, a program that has a track record of helping people get mentally unstuck and turn their lives around. Erin has an unheard-of 95% success rate at helping her clients to see measurable results in areas where they have been stuck for years.
Today, Erin explains how to think ourselves out of toxic thoughts and habits and embrace a new way of thinking. I’ve worked with Erin myself and it was fascinating to see the mental changes that happened. It’s a powerful tool moms and kids could benefit from and I’m grateful to Erin for sharing her message with the world!
Episode Highlights With MindFix
- How chronic pain launched her career
- The thoughts that warp our view of reality
- Ways to change a belief once you’ve internalized it
- Our brain’s process for archiving thoughts and ideas
- How to discover the foundation of our self-worth
- Stress hormones and what they have to do with the mind-body connection
- A side effect of “being strong” and “pushing through”
- The role of the subconscious in the brain (and how to unlock it)
- Filters we apply to life, and how to change our perspective
- And more!
Resources We Mention
More From Wellness Mama
- 309: How I Overcame Trauma (and Lost 50 Pounds)
- 281: Building Resiliency, Mindset and Doing the Impossible With Joel Runyon
- 212: How to Release Cravings and Emotional Eating With EFT
- 282: An Electric Approach to Fitness, Rehabilitation, and Brain Health With NeuFit
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by Beekeeper’s Naturals – superfood products from the hive that help support your family’s best health. Right now, their Propolis has been a lifesaver with all of the sniffles and coughs going around where we live. Propolis is a resinous mixture that bees make in the hive and contains over 300 compounds including polyphenols and compounds that are antibacterial and a compound called pinocembrin that acts as an antifungal. Some studies have shown that propolis can speed wound healing. Its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties also make it great for fighting the sniffles. At first sign of any sniffles, sore throat or coughing, I spray propolis in the throat and it almost always helps us bounce back quickly. I also use propolis before flying to avoid picking up anything on the plane. You can save 15% on propolis and all beekeepers naturals products at beekeepersnaturals.com/wellnessmama with the code wellnessmama
This podcast is brought to you by Wellnesse, a new company I co-founded to tackle the toughest personal care products and create natural and safe products that work as well as conventional alternatives. I realized that even the most natural of my friends still used conventional toothpaste and shampoo because they weren’t willing to sacrifice quality. There are natural options and ones that work, but find products that do both was almost impossible. We tackled the toughest first, creating the first and only natural toothpaste that is fluoride and glycerin free, and that has calcium and hydroxyapatite to uniquely support the mineral balance in the mouth. It also contains neem oil and green tea to support a healthy bacterial balance in the mouth and fight bad breath. Be the first to try it and our innovative natural hair care at wellnesse.com