I’ve written a lot about oral health and how it affects the health of the entire body. This episode is a replay from the Heal Thy Mouth World Summit where I had the privilege of speaking alongside top dental experts from around the world about how to improve your oral health.
Topics I Cover in this Episode
- Why I think oral health is so crucial
- The oral health problems I’ve personally struggled with
- The fascinating research between diet and oral health
- My favorite resources for improving oral health
- How I’m helping to ensure that my kids have strong teeth and (hopefully) won’t need braces
- What foods and supplements help support tooth and gum health
- Factors that harm teeth and gums
- Other factors that affect oral health: hormones, saliva quality, sleep, stress, etc.
Resources I Mention
- How to Remineralize Teeth Naturally
- Oral Affects the Health of the Whole Body
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally (and Prevent Poisoning)
- Should I Take Supplements?
- Are You Low on Magnesium?
- Why I Drink Green Jello
- Supplements for Children
- Supplements forPregnancy and Nursing
- Wellnesse Remineralizing Toothpaste
Thanks for listening to the Wellness Mama Podcast. If you haven’t yet, please leave a review on iTunes so I’ll know how I’m doing, and so it will help others who might benefit from the information.
Have a healthy week!