I’m here with Dr. Ian Mitchell, an expert in the field of ozone and many other topics. He’s here to tell us what ozone is, how to use it, and why it can sometimes be a controversial therapy. We also dive into the cautions and what you need to avoid if you’re going to try ozone.
Dr. Ian also explains a cutting edge product called Biocharged that allows you to ingest ozone orally and get a lot of the same benefits you get from using ozone in the blood. I’ve tried some ozone therapy myself and I can’t wait to learn more about this!
Episode Highlights With Dr. Ian Mitchell
- What ozone is (it doesn’t just have to do with the environment)
- Antibacterial and antifungal benefits of ozone therapy
- The pros and cons of ozone delivery systems
- Why ozone isn’t a therapy to use every day
- Cautions when using ozone and why it’s controversial
- Tips to avoid a Herxheimer reaction (excessive die-off)
- How to use an indirect signaling mechanism to deliver ozone
- What causes sugar cravings (and how ozone can help)
- Benefits of ozonated oils and how to use them
- How to find the right dosage for you
- Carbon 60: promising research that it mitigates effects EMF and radiation
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- Biocharged (save 10% with discount code WELLNESSMAMA)
- Silvia Menendez
- Velio Bocci
- Activated charcoal
- The Razor’s Edge by W. Somerset Maugham
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness by Itzhak Bentov
- The Universal by Walter Russell
- Sir Ken Robinson Video:
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Today’s episode is brought to you by Beekeeper’s Naturals. They’re on a mission to reinvent your medicine cabinet. And they’re doing just that with their clean, natural remedies. They have a whole hive of products packed with immune-loving essentials so you can feel awesome all day every day. One of the ones that I love, especially this time of year is called B.Soothed. Helps you feel like yourself again if you get into any of the winter yuckys. And it’s powered by really potent natural ingredients, like pure buckwheat honey, elderberry, chaga mushroom, bee propolis, and olive leaf extract. It’s completely free of drugs, dyes, dirty chemicals, and refined sugars, so you can feel great about taking it or giving it to your kids. And the best part is it tastes really good. So there’s no fight with the kids and none of that nasty, artificial cough syrup flavor we all grew up with. You can take it anytime you’re feeling run down to soothe throat and promote fast recovery or use it as a general immune support. When you’re ready to upgrade, reset and jumpstart your resolutions, check out Beekeeper’s Naturals and discover all of their clean remedies that your family will love. You can save 15% on your first order by going to beekeepersnaturals.com/wellnessmama.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley, my go-to source for grass fed probiotic rich beef sticks and now some of my favorite supplements as well. They have a Vitamin C complex made with three of the most concentrated natural sources of vitamin C: amla berry, camu camu berry, and unripe acerola cherry. Each nutrient-packed serving delivers 750% of your daily recommended intake of vitamin C – an amount meant to help you thrive, not just survive. Most other vitamin C supplements are derived from GMO corn and only contain one fraction of the vitamin – ascorbic acid. Their Essential C Complex contains the entire spectrum with absolutely no synthetic vitamin C… just organic superfoods! Check this and all of their products out and save 15% at paleovalley.com/mama for 15% off