Oven-grilled salmon with slices of organic oranges and butter wrapped in Swiss chard is a beautiful dish and is one of my favorite easy dinners. This dish is easily baked in the oven and only requires one pan to make!
Chard Wrapped Salmon Recipe (Easy & Healthy Meal!)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Grease the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish you are cooking.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Zest orange carefully over the salmon filets.
- With a knife, remove the remaining peel from the outside of the orange to expose the flesh.
- Thinly slice the oranges across the sections.
- On a cutting board, put a large chard leaf. If you can, slice the rib partially out and cut off the stem to make the leaf more bendable.
- Place a piece of fish in the middle of the chard leaf, then thinly slice one tablespoon of butter and put on top of the fish.
- Put several of the orange slices on top of this.
- Wrap each chard leaf around the fish like you would wrap a gift and place seam-side down on the baking dish. Use another chard leaf if needed to make sure fish is completely wrapped.
- Repeat with other chard and fish.
- Sprinkle the tops of the wrapped salmon with sea salt and place in the oven.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
What is your favorite seafood dish? Have any great tips? Share below!