If you are as busy as I am, a meal that requires little attention and only needs one pan to cook makes life a little simpler. This recipe is also a delicious way to introduce Brussels Sprouts (aka Baby Cabbages in our house) to your family if they haven’t had them before.
Oh, yeah, and it is really simple to make (and did I mention that it only uses one dish!!) My husband isn’t the biggest fan of chicken, but this is one way I make it that he actually not only tolerates but enjoys it. If this isn’t your thing, check out my other simple recipe ideas to find one you love.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Wash chickens and pat dry
- Using hands, rub butter over the outside of the chicken(s) and place in roasting pan or 13x9 baking dish
- Sprinkle on any desired spices to taste
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, if close to being done, add the Brussels sprouts around the chicken and baste chicken and sprouts with juices and more butter if desired
- Bake an additional 10-20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender
- Remove from oven, let sit 10 minutes, cut and serve
What’s your easiest one pan meal idea? Let me know!