Thanks to reader Sarah for passing on this great tip for a healthy banana bread recipe! She modified my Apple Cinnamon Coconut Flour Muffins to make a healthy grain free banana bread recipe with coconut flour.
This wasn’t a recipe I’d tried myself, because I’m not much for bananas, and just hadn’t had a desire to make banana bread. I made these for my kids and was surprised to realize that I actually liked them. This is actually a big deal for me, since this is one of the first things with banana I’ve been able to eat in years! In fact, I might actually like these more than the original muffins.
If you are a banana bread fan…. definitely try these!
Coconut Flour Banana Bread Muffins
Grain Free Banana Bread & Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl
- Using strong whisk or immersion blender (recommend!), mix until smooth and well incorporated. If batter is too thick, add a little milk to thin, but don't let it get runny at all.
- Put into greased muffin tins- i use a 1/4 cup measure to make pretty even sized. Batter will be somewhat thick.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes until lightly browned and set in middle.
Thanks again to Sarah for sharing her recipe! I definitely recommend these!
What’s your favorite grain free recipe? Will you try these? Tell me below!