It can often be hard to find grain free, dairy free, healthy options when we aren’t eating at home or get invited to a dinner event. These bacon chicken bites are my solution.
Whenever we go to a friend’s house or potluck, I bring a plate of these to share. We always have something we can eat, and I haven’t found many people who don’t like these savory appetizers.
The other best part? These cook in half an hour and only use one dish! They are protein packed and filling and my kids love them. I can put these in the oven, go get ready, and they are ready to go when it is time to leave.
If you are looking for an easy dish to bring to parties and potlucks, I suggest these:
Bacon Chicken Bites
Yield 6 +
Bacon Chicken Bites made with only a few ingredients. One pan and quick to make.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the bacon slices in to thirds.
- Cut the chicken in to bite-size pieces.
- Wrap each chicken piece with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place in an oven safe dish (preferably with a rack to keep them off the bottom, but this is not required)
- Mix mustard, honey, and spices and pour/rub on top of each piece of bacon/chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is browned and chicken is completely cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.
- TIP: For extra flavor, garnish with a little goat cheese.
What’s your favorite potluck or picnic recipe? Want to try these for your next outing? Share below!