Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays wherever you are in the world and whatever traditions you celebrate! Today, I’m sharing a few of our favorite Christmas traditions (and would love to hear yours in the comments!). I’m also sharing 5 powerful lessons I learned this year, and some of which I definitely learned the hard way.
Finally, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to join me on this podcast and any of the other episodes you’ve listened to over the past year. You are such an important part of this community and I’m so grateful for each and every one of you!
Episode Highlights: 9 Powerful Lessons I’ve Learned
- The family tradition we always keep on Christmas Eve
- What’s in our stockings this year
- The #1 Christmas gift my kids always look forward to
- An easier way to capture family memories
- Lessons I learned this year
- How I learned gratitude isn’t just for when things are good… (hint: hurricane)
- What made me finally realize working hard is not the same as working smart…
- Why taking responsibility can transform your mindset…
- What it took to finally let go of stress and retrain my brain and habits to thrive as a mom…
Take a listen (or check out the transcript above) for the rest!
Resources We Mention
- Glühwein recipe (Austrian mulled wine)
- Wassail recipe
- Sicilian Feast of the Seven Fishes for Christmas Eve
- 60+ Useful (& Fun!) Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F—— by Mark Manson
- My meal planning system
More From Wellness Mama
- 78: How Moms Can Affect Actual Change with Big Food and Big Ag with Leah Segedie
- 81: Meal Planning Tips to Simplify Your Life & Reduce Stress
- 214: Using Mindset and Personalization to Make Lifelong Health Changes With Dane Johnson
- How to Balance Business and Family Life (& Succeed at Both)
- Mommy Hacks & Tips for Improved Efficiency
- My Home Organization System & How I Get It All Done
- Tips to Naturally Reduce Stress… Starting Now!
- Why I Don’t Make New Year’s Resolutions & What I Do Instead
Enough from me… What are your favorite things to do on Christmas Eve? Do you have any “lessons learned” to share?