We could all use a little help when it comes to figuring out this crazy ride called life! Today I have the pleasure of sitting down with two of my favorite personal development and life hack coaches, Marc and Angel Chernoff. Because of their ideas on success and happiness (and how to combine the two) they have been recognized by Forbes, the New York Times, and more.
Marc and Angel have co-authored two incredible books, Getting Back to Happy and 1000 Little Things That Happy Successful People Do Differently. They also travel, speak, and teach people all over the globe their proven strategies for getting unstuck in order to find lasting happiness and success.
My favorite thing about Marc and Angel is how they get deep and address how to get through those really tough phases and transitions of life. Whether you are facing relationship changes, the loss of a loved one, job changes, depression or just having trouble figuring out what’s got you down, there’s something in this episode for you.
Episode Highlights With Marc and Angel Chernoff
- How Marc and Angel came to create a blog on happiness… even though they were anything but in the beginning
- Their journey from rock bottom to personal development coaches, and how they took the first step
- Simple strategies to stay afloat in hard times
- The power of our thoughts and how to wire our brains for more productive thinking
- Why daily rituals can ground us, and which matter most
- Tips for staying consistent when building new habits
- Respectful and productive ways to support self-improvement in a marriage or relationship
- And more!
Resources We Mention
Other Books Marc & Angel Recommend
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Books by Wayne Dyer
- Books by Byron Katie
More From Wellness Mama
- 337: Science-Backed Strategies for Happiness Even During Stressful Times (With Yale Professor Dr. Laurie Santos of The Happiness Lab)
- 275: Outer Order, Inner Calm and Happiness With Gretchen Rubin
- What Moms Really Need Today (And Every Day)
How have you made it through hard times? What helped the most? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
This podcast is brought to you by Fabletics, my go-to place for quality affordable athletic gear that is trendy and fun. They have yoga, running, gym gear, sports bras, shoes, accessories and more. If you’ve never tried Fabletics, I highly recommend starting at their collections page so you can see trending pieces. Fabletics also releases brand new styles, collections and prints every month! Also pro tip – if you guys become a VIP with Fabletics, you’ll get up to 50% off regular pricing and instant access to their latest collections. Plus the best part is that there’s NO commitment to order on a regular basis- you can skip any month. Before I forget, Fabletics is offering my listeners an incredible deal you don’t want to miss: Get 2 leggings for only $24 ($99 value) when you sign up for a VIP. Just go to Fabletics.com/wellnessmama to take advantage of this deal and get 2 leggings for only $24. Also free shipping on orders over $49. International shipping is available and there is absolutely no commitment when you purchase your first order.
Todays podcast is sponsored by one of my favorite companies….Four Sigmatic. I love all of their delicious coffees, teas and elixirs and they are such a part of my daily routine that I can’t even remember the last time a day went by when I didn’t consume at least one of their products. With both caffeine free and naturally caffeinated options like coffee and matcha combined with superfood mushrooms like chaga, cordyceps and reishi. Their drinks are functional and delicious and I notice a difference when I don’t drink them. My normal routine is to drink coffee with Lions Mane in the morning, cordyceps or chaga while I work during the day and reishi to wind down at night. My kids also love the reishi cocoa and it helps them sleep better. Check out all of their products and save 15% on any order with the code wellnessmama at foursigmatic.com/wellnessmama