First, “Merry Christmas” from me to all of you on this blessed, happy, busy, chaotic, joyful, and sometimes stressful time of year! I know all of you as moms know exactly what I mean … Christmas is a day full of so much meaning and joy but also a million details to prepare and organize. May you bask in the glow of a job well done!
Just a Little Christmas Greeting …
Second, today’s podcast is just me (in a closet) sharing my thoughts about our favorite Christmas family traditions, but it also gives me the chance to send you all a heartfelt Christmas greeting … especially any of you feeling stressed or missing someone special. I may not be able to meet each of you, but I bet we have a lot in common and I’m sending a big hug from me to you across the miles.
All I Want for Christmas Is …
And third, I just wanted to ask if you have literally one minute and would like to give me a Christmas gift? (Pretty please?) I would love if you could take a second and leave a rating or review on this podcast, which helps other moms and families to find it. And I’d love to hear your honest feedback. There are three ways to do that:
- On an iPhone, under the iTunes store under Podcast
- On an Android, in the Stitcher store
- Or just click here from a computer or iPhone.
I’ll be catching up on all of your comments after some family time to chat more about how I can serve you and your family in the New Year!
My Christmas wish this year and always is that you and yours enjoy peace, joy, and health this Christmas. From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!
In This Episode I’ll Share
- what my family is up to this Christmas, and a few of our favorite Christmas family traditions
- highlights from our Christmas Eve dinner, and what was on the menu
- reasons why I still resist the materialism that goes hand in hand with this time of year
- one area where I have a hard time practicing what I preach
- the one favorite keepsake my kids will always find under the Christmas tree
- a new family Christmas tradition we’re trying this year (but I don’t want to do!)
Christmas Family Traditions I Mention
Your turn! What family traditions are you savoring today? What would you like to hear on the Wellness Mama Podcast or see on the blog in the New Year? Merry Christmas!