Raspberry chocolate pie is one of my favorite dessert recipes of all time. It is one of those awesome no-bake summer recipes that is the perfect blend of rich and refreshing with fresh fruit and protein-packed almonds, coconut oil, and cocoa.
It is absolutely delicious, and when I serve it at parties, no one notices the absence of sugar or grains. My kids love this and ask for it instead of birthday cake. On top of all that, it is incredibly easy to make (did I mention you don’t have to bake anything!).
The other advantage to this recipe is that children can easily help make it since there is no slicing or baking required and having children help prepare food makes them much more likely to eat and enjoy it.
Raspberry Chocolate Pie Recipe
A simple and delicious summer dessert with protein packed almond flour, coconut oil, cocoa, and honey topped with fresh raspberries and cream.
- If using whole almonds pulverize in food processor or high-powered blender until powdered.
- In bowl, mix ground almonds, melted coconut oil or butter, cocoa powder, and honey. Should be crumbly consistency. Use more coconut oil or butter as needed.
- Press into bottom of round pie pan or 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Top with berries.
- Store in refrigerator at least 30 minutes or until ready to eat.
- Whip heavy cream or coconut cream with vanilla until thickened and store in refrigerator.
- Before serving, top pie with whipped cream.
These can also be made in individual dishes for single-serving desserts. I've made them in ramekins and pint-size mason jars for serving guests.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18.7 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 21 mg
Sodium 6 mg
Total Carbohydrates 8.8 g
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 3.5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
What’s your favorite dessert? Please share below!