Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Raspberry chocolate pie is one of my favorite dessert recipes of all time. It is one of those awesome no-bake recipes that is the perfect blend of rich and refreshing.
Raspberry Chocolate Pie: A Quick and Easy No-Bake Dessert
Fresh fruit combined with protein-packed almonds, healthy-fat coconut oil, decadent cocoa, and lightness from whipped cream. It’s a combo that can’t be beat.
Once the crust is made for this pie, it’s simply a matter of filling the crust with fresh raspberries and topping it with whipped cream. Or coconut cream, if you prefer. I love the chocolate-raspberry-cream combination, but if you have a surplus of another fruit, give it a try!
I like to have a good stash of healthy no-bake dessert recipes on hand for when I need a quick dessert. And bonus: I don’t have to heat up the house with the oven to make them.
The other advantage of this recipe is that children can easily help make it since there is no slicing or baking required and having children help prepare food makes them much more likely to eat and enjoy it.
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Crust
The crust for this pie is the most labor intensive part of this recipe. And it takes a whopping five minutes to make! It’s a crumb mixture of ground almonds, coconut oil, cocoa, and honey. Usually, I press it into a pie pan. Or I sometimes make mini pies and press the crust into smaller dishes.
It’s a really versatile little crust recipe and could be used for all sorts of other desserts. You could skip the pressing part altogether and just crumble it in the bottom of a dish. I also plan to try it trifle-style as a crumble layered with fruits and nuts and whipped cream.
Raspberry Chocolate Pie Recipe
- If using whole almonds pulverize in food processor or high-powered blender until powdered.
- In bowl, mix ground almonds, melted coconut oil or butter, cocoa powder, and honey. Should be crumbly consistency. Use more coconut oil or butter as needed.
- Press into the bottom of round pie pan or 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Fill the crust with berries.
- Store in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or until ready to eat.
- Whip the heavy cream or coconut cream with vanilla until thickened and store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, top the pie with the whipped cream.
What’s your favorite dessert? Please share below!