Grilled Thai Shrimp Recipe
Yield 6 +
A fast shrimp recipe that uses Thai flavors of citrus, garlic, peppers and honey for a sweet and savory meal.
- Place shrimp in medium size bowl.
- Peel ginger root and mince finely. Sprinkle over the shrimp.
- Peel and mince the garlic and sprinkle over the shrimp.
- Zest the orange and lime over the shrimp, then juice both and add to the bowl.
- Whisk together sesame oil, honey, coconut aminos, sriracha, salt and pepper and pour over the shrimp and spices mixture in the bowl. Stir gently to evenly coat all shrimp.
- Preheat grill to medium/high. Pour remaining marinate liquid into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for at least five minutes.
- After about ten minutes, place shrimp on skewers (I use reusable stainless steel ones)
- Grill for 3-4 minutes per side on pre-heated grill until cooked. Brush with heated marinade during cooking if desired (this can also be used as a sauce and served with shrimp over rice).
- Remove and serve immediately.
Recipe by Wellness Mama® at https://wellnessmama.com/98755/grilled-thai-shrimp/